- Patch Notes
||10-09-2023 07:31 PM
[Live] Update Notes - October 10, 2023
- Corrected an issue that prevented the account wide flagging from triggering after purchasing Bonus Prestige Points from the swag merchant. Previously purchased Bonus Prestige Points will become account wide after logging into the character that purchased those points.
- Rise of Kunark mid-content has unlocked on the Varsoon server, including Runnyeye: The Gathering, Veksar: The Invasion, and Shard of Hate (Raid) zones.
- The Avatars of Growth, Mischief and Fear portals have returned for a limited time on the Varsoon server!
- Fixed an issue where casting a group ward that was still active on a group member would not reapply the ward to that group member properly.
- The acorn chest for Panda, Panda, Panda 2023: Beginner Botany no longer despawns after a player gathers acorns from it. This will allow other players to immediately harvest from it.
- The Budding Botanist has branded all of the equipment they unlock.
- Corrected the Judgement itemset on the Varsoon server to increase the stat bonuses of Tenacity on a Timelocked server.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Heroic Focus to lose increments.
- Stats have been restored to Empowered Talon of Milyex.
- The following items have had their stats updated to be in progression with Rise of Kunark itemization:
- Ancient Robe of the Disciple
- Barbute of the Tactician
- Belt of Opportunity
- Breastplate of Seething Hatred
- Chainlinks of Hatred
- Charm of Cazic Thule
- Enchanted Dagger of the Warmaster
- Enchanted Gi of War
- Leggings of the Teir'dal Champion
- Necklace of the Plague
- Ring of Tormenting
- Shifting Hatred Wristguard
- Stormbringer, Bow of Thunder
- Symbol of Arcane Mastery
- Symbol of the Faydark
- The Phantasm, Sanguine, and Pumpkin Witchcraft Hats no longer erroneously claim to give +1 to primary attributes.
- The Turmoil Grave Moss for "Beginner Botany: Commonlands Plants" is now larger and more visible.
- Players now know how to say (spell) "cemetery" when talking to Bao Bao at the end of the "Beginner Botany: Commonlands Plants" quest.
- Players now know how to say (spell) "cemetery" when talking to Dora Wicket at the end of the "Loping Doors" quest.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Recipes from repeatable Kunark Ascending tradeskill missions will no longer think they can utilize the blueprint feature.
- Shattered Unrest [Heroic III]
- Reduced the rate at which The Gooey Gobdrop's adds spawn and reduced the Combat Mitigation that each provide it by 5000.
- Shattered Unrest [All Versions]
- To avoid, uh, unavoidable aggro, Crogyn, Sinistrad, Gildilisk and Malius Crum will no longer wander around.
- The minimum duration of The Fabled Kurn's Tower [x2 Raid] has been reduced to 90 minutes.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.