- Patch Notes
||01-02-2020 09:41 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Friday January 3, 2020
- Reduced pet auto attack damage
- Surge of Power spellscrolls are now correctly named Aura of Power
- You may now purchase the Journeyman version of your level 120 class spell from Maesy Colmiter once you have completed the Blood Pressures achievement.
- Void Strike will now properly increase the damage of Lightning Fists IX
- Corrected a bug that caused the damage on Crusader's Judgement to be suppressed if the Crusader had the Death and Destruction prestige ability.
- Increased the damage of level 111+ pets by 50%
- Increased the damage of level 111+ pets by 38%
- Heartseeker Hawk will now summon up to level 120
- Corrected a bug that caused Tap Veins heal effect to not apply.
- Death's Devotion will now summon up to level 120
- Corrected a bug on Umbra, Shadow Screecher that caused its applied stats to be lower then intended.
- Corrected several alchemist potions that did not have a level 120 effect.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Kunark Ascending: Flawless Execution, Toadal Destruction: Flawless Execution, Decimate Hate: Flawless Execution to cancel upon zoning.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Blood of Luclin
- Prismatic Aura in Blood of Luclin [Solo] instances should no longer trigger against pets.
- Blood of Luclin Raids
- Corrected an issue that would cause the buffs to drop from bosses in raid zones that have been saved and reentered. Achievements for all defeated raid bosses have been reset.
- The Blinding: Twisted Vista [Raid]
- The Shik'Nar Imperiatrix should no longer reset when her drones spawn
- Praetorian K'Tikrn should no longer play his triggered sounds quite as loudly.
- Aurelian Coast's Runestone Isle [Public Quest]
- Zethon Pri'Sma's emotes are now correctly messaged.
- Fordel Midst: Wayward Manor [Heroic]
- Tog Voil will no longer cast Lunar Barrage while teleporting from floor to floor.
- Famyra the Biblioghost's Matter Over Mind spell drains less power.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Solo & Heroic]
- The Luminary Athenaeum key will always drop from Grand Cruciator Typhenon.
- Fixed an issue causing the exterior of the entry room from not rendering properly.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Solo]
- Luminary Interceders will no longer use abilities that modify your current target.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Order [Heroic]
- Cerio Vallain's Aria of Ice and Aria of Fire inflict less damage.
- The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- Kor Va Xian will no longer attempt to give a mercenary a Luclinite Bomb.
- The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Solo]
- Vesshtri the Swordfang's adds will now despawn when it's defeated.
- Kor Va Xian's Shadow Burst spell drains less power.
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Event Heroic]
- Rhag'Sekez's Sanguineous Strike inflicts less damage.
- The Blinding
- Travel to Grieg's Spire and Seru's Ascent via the tamed Shik'Nar drone in Recuso Tor should be more reliable.
- Moved a floating blue shiny closer to the moon.
- Agnostic Dungeon Portal
- You should now be able to enter if you are above level 110.
- Public Tradeskill Researchers
- Researcher Daini the Wright, Xavi Heliul, and Curator Ferris should no longer be inconsistent on how much progress is given on turn ins.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from turning in looted research artifacts to the researchers for bonus progress.
- Updated the overseer rewards on Time-Locked servers so that they will no longer display live server items as possible rewards.
- Destroy the Corruption Rotweed now updates the quest upon defeating its encounter in Oakmyst Forest.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.