EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Quick Cast Buttons & Cures guide (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13801)

Drumstix42 06-20-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mourne (Post 103850)
Hello, first time trying to setup the quick cast for my wifes dirge and cant seem to get it to work. I have it set up like your example but Im getting the message "This spell or ability is no longer available." Ive tried to some simple spells like hover and pet cure but i get the same message. Anyone else have any issues?

Post a screenie of one your buttons you're trying to use (the edit window) or just copy and paste the text here so I can see what you're trying.

Did you install via the Updater?

mourne 06-20-2013 06:15 PM

Thank you.. figured it out. Was trying to change the cure spells into something else.

Quty 11-12-2013 02:18 AM

Quick button edits and EQ2Maps

Hi Drums,

Hope you're still out there supporting this project.. Anywho, I am having issues trying to edit my quick cast buttons through the in-game options window.
Whenever I open it up, and click the edit button next to any of the quick cast spot, it asks me to enter a POI for EQ2Maps - Is that supposed to be happening?

EDIT:
I have tried deleting everything in my UI folder and reinstalling DrumsUI (If this is not what is meant by a "reinstall", as you advised someone to do earlier, please tell me what exactly is meant when you ask this of a person :) Like what files to delete etc.)

feeonme 07-07-2014 07:56 PM

Only When Crafting

Hi there,
In a nutshell I have been using Profit for like 8 years and just today made the switch to Drums...reason being I needed the spell-timers for my tanks. While setting up my plethora of toons I have come across the issue of not being able to use the clic cures in the group window. I left them on default and tried dropping the item number line and all I get is the message (only when crafting). This occurs whether I am using potions or spells depending on the toon. Any suggestions?...

sas0969 08-27-2019 08:05 PM

I'm still having this problem on my mages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by feeonme (Post 105261)
Hi there,
In a nutshell I have been using Profit for like 8 years and just today made the switch to Drums...reason being I needed the spell-timers for my tanks. While setting up my plethora of toons I have come across the issue of not being able to use the clic cures in the group window. I left them on default and tried dropping the item number line and all I get is the message (only when crafting). This occurs whether I am using potions or spells depending on the toon. Any suggestions?...

I was hoping for a "cure" (ha - see what I did there?) for this problem as well. Everything works great for my healers, but my mages get the "only when crafting" message as well.

Thanks for all you've done. I still love this UI & I just refuse to give up on it!