EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   EQ2MAP New maps (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Planes of Prophecy (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18472)

Pijotre 12-08-2018 07:24 PM

Replied.

Also, any idea how to get the 2nd map into the Torden: Winds of change solo zone?

Changed my color to DeepSkyBlue to make things easier to read.

Added another case of seperate maps for Signature and Mission Tradeskill instances. Please fuse them as you did with Torden if able. Would be cool if you could do that today, otherwise it will be about 5 days before I can test it again (mission cycle).

Pijotre 12-09-2018 12:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
In the attachment you have 2 pictures for comparison between the 2 states of The Molten Throne, the map and the Tradeskill zones use the end state, which I think is fine for this zone as well. To make it perfect you'd have to switch the map in the right moment while people are in there, which is unrealistic anyways. And I can't be bothered to make a map of the starting state if we already have this one.

As you can see soulbound chamber is quite small, but if I can find a map we could reuse its worth it imho.

jnils 12-09-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Added another case of seperate maps for Signature and Mission Tradeskill instances. Please fuse them as you did with Torden if able. Would be cool if you could do that today, otherwise it will be about 5 days before I can test it again (mission cycle).
Sorry, i'm totally lost.
What maps should be liked together?
Who should be master and slave?
Give me the internal names.

Pijotre 12-09-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 108558)
Sorry, i'm totally lost.
What maps should be liked together?
Who should be master and slave?
Give me the internal names.

All current info of things to do is in post #99.
Link these 2 sets of 2 please, no need to rush anymore btw. the daily has passed.

exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_ts_mission_0 (new, slave) should be linked to exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_tradeskill_0 (old, master, has POIs).
- Displayname is Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Scrapyard) [Tradeskill]

exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_ts_mission_1 (new, slave) should be linked to exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_tradeskill_1 (old, master, has POIs).
- Displayname is Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Manaetic Factory) [Tradeskill]

jnils 12-10-2018 03:54 AM

Sorry.
But now its done :)

No problem understanding this time.

Next problem:
Quote:

Also, any idea how to get the 2nd map into the Torden: Winds of change solo zone?
You can try this in User_mapstyles

<ImageStyle Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_02_solo_1" displayname="Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Solo]" zonerect="-363.00, -291.00, 417.00, 294.00" heightmin="700">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp14_dun_nektulos_tradeskill.dds" SourceRect="0,0,800,600" />
</ImageStyle>

Pijotre 12-10-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 108563)
Sorry.
But now its done :)
No problem understanding this time.

Like I said before, no problem as long as we come to an understanding in the end and get the map live :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 108563)
Next problem:
You can try this in User_mapstyles

<ImageStyle Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_02_solo_1" displayname="Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Solo]" zonerect="-363.00, -291.00, 417.00, 294.00" heightmin="700">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp14_dun_nektulos_tradeskill.dds" SourceRect="0,0,800,600" />
</ImageStyle>

Ahh yeah that makes much more sense than my previous try, which I now also see why it would fail, lets not talk about how stupid my try was :P
Will test as soon as I'm able, might take a bit as I started working on CD.

Pijotre 12-11-2018 06:27 AM

Good work on the sorting, looking very good just 3 zones not in the right place:

Plane of Innovation: Nick of Time [Tradeskill]
- I needed to correct the location recently
Done

and

Brackish Vaults [Solo]
- I needed to correct the location recently

and

Artisan's Prism
- Got pushed by accident into CD

Pijotre 12-12-2018 11:14 AM

Heya, just ran through this zone and it only uses one map, change please as suggested:

Rename:
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included (Manaetic Factory) [Duo] ___ to
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Duo]
- This is the only map for this zone, so you can rename the displayname as suggested.

Remove:
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included (Scrapyard) [Duo]
- This map can be removed as its not used in the zone

jnils 12-13-2018 07:12 AM

Ok removed and renamed.

Pijotre 12-13-2018 02:06 PM

Hmm ok I see that you removed the scrapyard which is good, but

Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included (Manaetic Factory)[Duo]
still shows Manaetic Factory where it should just be
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Duo]

jnils 12-13-2018 02:32 PM

Forgot site name, fixed

Pijotre 12-14-2018 05:55 AM

Yeah you need to move Planes of Justice: Eternal Prisons to Chaos Descending, it was so late last night that I posted it here by accident rather than in the Chaos Descending thread, sorry for making you do extra work *sigh*.

There are also more new zones in the Chaos Descending thread to add btw :)

jnils 12-14-2018 06:00 AM

No problem, Fixed