EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Don't (post xml requests here..) anymore =) (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207)

insomniac 10-31-2004 01:47 AM

Don't (post xml requests here..) anymore =)

[edit- we have a request forum now, posts requests there. i don't want to lock this because people should still use this to post about the existing mods. anyway.. the now old and crusty request thread:]

doesn't eqinterface have a request forum? well i'm off tomorrow(errr... today) and i'll be bored. what would you like to see modded?

Kudane 10-31-2004 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniac
doesn't eqinterface have a request forum? well i'm off tomorrow(errr... today) and i'll be bored. what would you like to see modded?

Buff bar with Buff timers showing.

start with that.. =)

Findarato 10-31-2004 08:26 AM

heck yea, I would really kill for seeing timers show up.

drakahn 10-31-2004 01:33 PM

requested

smaller icons on the hotkeypads (about half size), and if possible an old eq1 styled invintory screen that shows stats as well as invintory slots, i think i miss this the most from eq1, also to include names on the effects window so you can tell what all thoes strange icons are at a glance, maby a timer also would help :)

Ellyana 10-31-2004 01:38 PM

Request -

Longer target bar with Longer name-

Sir Taleisin The Seer 10-31-2004 01:58 PM

Request,
  • Get the ingame clock working :-D
  • Disable the "you are getting better at" message window
  • enable the ingame music player
  • Emulate Lunix IV for me :p
  • Darker Interface if possible

Kudane 10-31-2004 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Taleisin The Seer
Request,
  • Get the ingame clock working :-D
  • Disable the "you are getting better at" message window
  • enable the ingame music player
  • Emulate Lunix IV for me :p
  • Darker Interface if possible

1. thats SOES side. the in game clock has to be fixed from their in.

2. Same as above the messages are showing as part of a bug.

3. SOE has already said many times that since the program works smoothly in window mode (it auto releases the mouse) that you can use your favorite MP3 Player

4. HA! fat chance! get off yer buns and do it!

5. See the download section. ZoleN posted a silver/black version

insomniac 10-31-2004 06:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudane
Buff bar with Buff timers showing.

i wish. not possible right now, there's no buff tags for duration or name
Quote:

Originally Posted by drakahn
smaller icons on the hotkeypads (about half size)

Done (edit: and resizable!), tho you might want them at like 3/4 size, let me know.
Quote:

if possible an old eq1 styled invintory screen that shows stats as well as invintory slots

Not sure what this looks like, somebody post a pic or discribe it or something.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellyana
Longer target bar with Longer name

Here's a target window that's resizable and has a name tag 2000 pixels long, let me know if you find an npc with a name twice as long as your screen. =) Did you want the target health bar to be longer too?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Taleisin The Seer
* Disable the "you are getting better at" message window

I don't really have a way to test it. but i dont see why this wouldn't work.

let me know if any bugs pop up.

beastnic 10-31-2004 07:29 PM

3/4 buff bar would be nice, the half size is just a little small. One other thing, I was unable to change the shape of the bar. If you could figure out how to change the shape of the bar and keep the small icons that would rock.

insomniac 10-31-2004 08:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by beastnic
3/4 buff bar would be nice, the half size is just a little small. One other thing, I was unable to change the shape of the bar. If you could figure out how to change the shape of the bar and keep the small icons that would rock.

wow. now sure how i broke that.. well, here it is in 3/4ths,
you can change the shape now, fix inc for the 1/2 sized in a bit

Ellyana 10-31-2004 10:03 PM

Awesome job! thanks

guice 11-01-2004 01:49 AM

NPC level showing on the actual target window (instead of relying on the hover window to see it). ;)

Dr_dre 11-01-2004 06:39 AM

I actually want craft progress and adv progress in one screen. Without having to
switch :)

Cheers

Dre

beastnic 11-01-2004 06:46 AM

Thanks

Thanks a ton man 3/4 and half make running in windowed mode much better.
:) :) :)

drakahn 11-01-2004 07:04 AM

Quote:

i wish. not possible right now, there's no buff tags for duration or name

Done (edit: and resizable!), tho you might want them at like 3/4 size, let me know.

Not sure what this looks like, somebody post a pic or discribe it or something.

Here's a target window that's resizable and has a name tag 2000 pixels long, let me know if you find an npc with a name twice as long as your screen. =) Did you want the target health bar to be longer too?

I don't really have a way to test it. but i dont see why this wouldn't work.

let me know if any bugs pop up.

heres one from eqinvintory that is slightly modded from an origional, should give you an idea what i was looking for, thanks for the work. ill test them out in a minute and see if any problems arise.

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...bs.php?id=1837

drakahn 11-01-2004 07:33 AM

Quote:

wow. now sure how i broke that.. well, here it is in 3/4ths,
you can change the shape now, fix inc for the 1/2 sized in a bit

unfortunatly when creating new hotkey bars (i usualy run 4 at once for all of my combat abilities on screen at once, the client crashes to desktop witth this mod.

also i have a small problem when the client loads up it never rembers the bank each of them are set at. has any one been able to get it to save this information so it doesnt have to be set every time i load the game up?

insomniac 11-01-2004 10:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by guice
NPC level showing on the actual target window (instead of relying on the hover window to see it).

nope sorry, not a tag.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_dre
I actually want craft progress and adv progress in one screen. Without having to switch

Done, and i can't add a tradeskill % readout, no tag.
Quote:

heres one from eqinvintory that is slightly modded from an origional, should give you an idea what i was looking for, thanks for the work. ill test them out in a minute and see if any problems arise.

cool, i'll get to work on that.
Quote:

unfortunatly when creating new hotkey bars (i usualy run 4 at once for all of my combat abilities on screen at once, the client crashes to desktop witth this mod.

also i have a small problem when the client loads up it never rembers the bank each of them are set at. has any one been able to get it to save this information so it doesnt have to be set every time i load the game up?

i've heard alot of people complain about the crashes with hotbuttons on the official boards, so i think that's sony's problem. and i get the hotbar bank problem too.

insomniac 11-01-2004 12:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...bs.php?id=1837

like this?

:D
gee that kinda looks familliar.... oh right.. its sony's code! they left it in the xml file, i just made it work.

....so who's next?

Khitajrah 11-01-2004 01:53 PM

I wish I didn't have to open my inventory to access my bags. Not sure if that ability is there yet. With EQLive I was using Sars for my Interface and loved that I could open all my bags without opening my inventory window.

But you wanted a challenge didn't you? :)

insomniac 11-01-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khitajrah
I wish I didn't have to open my inventory to access my bags.

Xml isn't the answer for this one. (bag's aren't movable anyway) go to options, controls, window keys, and allll the way at the bottom will be an open/close all bags key setting. :D

next! :p

zheer 11-01-2004 02:09 PM

ok here's the challange.

Insomniac, why don't you put all your mod's in one download and themme it. Then skin it, please make it so that it has like no over head in game and applies to all the windows in there interface. It should incorperate all your mod's to date as one sweet download. LOL, please add a read me txt to it as I'm not real good at these things, I'm more hardware orientated lol.

Thanks Zheer

insomniac 11-01-2004 02:34 PM

sorry, i.. uh.. dont do skins, if i made one, it would be so terrible, your eyes would bleed if you looked at it.. hence the "post xml requests here.."
Quote:

Originally Posted by zheer
make it so that it has like no over head in game

no clue what that mean's.

oh and if you need install instructions, they are here(go azek!)

Mandrake 11-02-2004 10:42 AM

Woooowww... Nice work insom, particularly enjoying the shrunk hotkeys atm. So far any of my attempts have resulted in CTD =P

Thanks!

Azek 11-03-2004 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandrake
Woooowww... Nice work insom, particularly enjoying the shrunk hotkeys atm. So far any of my attempts have resulted in CTD =P

Thanks!

I agree... I am loving the 3/4 hotbar, since I can fit 4 hotbars across the bottom now, just above my stat strip.

javelinfr 11-10-2004 09:28 AM

what about a full screen image ? i can't stand those two horrible black parts up and down the interface...