- Patch Notes
||05-23-2022 08:00 PM
[Live] Update Notes - May 24, 2022
The Isle of Refuge is awaiting your arrival as the newest Time-Locked Expansion server, Varsoon, is now live! Enter the Shattered Lands and get ready to relive your early adventures in EverQuest II and become the legend you were born to be!
- New broker sales are now limited to 50 million plat.
- Most mesmerize abilities that did not also apply a no aoe effect have had a no aoe effect added.
- Force of Nature will now update once every 3 seconds.
- Darklight Placard - Umbra Serpent - House item name changed to differentiate from another item of the same name.
- Darklight Placard - Dark Bargainer - House item name changed to differentiate from another item of the same name.
- Chain Freeport Unbroken Helm - Item icon and appearance is now appropriate for a helm.
- Enhanced Chain Freeport Unbroken Helm - Item icon and appearance is now appropriate for a helm.
- Corrected the description on the Casks of Illumination.
- Overseer's Polished Ebon Hauberk - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Leftover Spider-Like Cocoon - Collectible item name is now spelled correctly.
- Several item effects and mounts have had their granted stats updated to scale down when below the intended equip level.
- Items dropped by Lord Mayong Mistmoore have been updated and have had their dropping behavior changed.
- Erilynne, the Master's Blade has been updated.
- Chris Weathers City Festival merchant has received a couple new items for each city! Browse his wares during each city festival to find different styles of doors and hanging lamps starting with New Halas City Festival on 6/1.
- Rescue Simone Chelmonte - Adventure description typo fixed.
- Deliveries for Flores - Merchant Geddard should no longer spawn under the floor.
- Gnoll Leaders, Part III: Tactician Mengs - Bulvar should no longer spawn under the floor.
- Heck of a Ghoul Time - Quest completed journal text typo fixed.
- After players are sent to Freeport docks by Varlos from Outpost of the Overlord they will now find Tyrael Emsworth offering them a single step quest that tells them where to find their racial quest mentor.
- After players are sent to Qeynos docks by Varlos from Queen's Colony they will now find Danaera Ironheart offering them a single step quest that tells them where to find their racial quest mentor.
- Beauty's Only Skin Deep - Quest should now recognize those players who have the "Sealed Bloodstained Scroll" or the "Sealed Moldy Scroll" in their inventory, regardless of what zone they are in.
- Beauty's Only Skin Deep - Players who have already completed "Besought Baubles" and deleted their "Sealed Bloodstained Scroll" will be able to return to any of the "yearning" quest givers to receive another "Sealed Bloodstained Scroll".
- Beauty's Only Skin Deep - Players who have already completed "Unhappily Ever After" and deleted their "Sealed Moldy Scroll" can now return to an angry relative to receive another "Sealed Moldy Scroll".
- Revelation: This quest has had cloak rewards added to it to be discovered.
- The upgraded pack pony and the gathering goblin have been sent back to harvesting school to learn that silver clusters and severed bone are both valid rare harvests. They now have a chance to bring back these harvests when sent for level 10-19 resources.
- Icy snowdrifts are now iceless and contain clean and pristine snow! -- The Frostfell recipe "Icy Snowdrift" has been renamed to "Pristine Frostfell Snowdrift" to match the name of the item that is produced.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing characters from switching to combat stance in the dressing room when previewing weapons while certain appearance items are equipped.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Fracture and Fissure, the Inheritance Merchants, have been removed from the game.
- The following Shattered Lands raids have had their levels, and in some cases, tiers increased. The loot has been upgraded to reflect that change.
- Meeting of the Minds
- Commune of K'Dal
- Echoes of Time
- Shattered Stillness
- The Deserted Mine
- Karuupa Jungle: Heart of Conflict [Heroic II]
- Unified Strike will only trigger once against the dramodon duo.
- Drayek's Chamber: Throne of the Kromise King
- Fixed an issue that would cause King Drayek to get stuck unable to be defeated.
- The Merchant's Den [Heroic II]
- Silk Road now drains 50% power every 4 seconds instead of all power every 4 seconds.
- Challenge Beefcake will now choose random non-fighter archetypes to deliver the crone's cat familiar.
- Tangled Webs should now clear properly after Mayong makes an appearance.
- The Merchant's Den [All Versions]
- Beefcake is now immune to teleport effects from abilities.
- Challenge Beefcake's Heads of State debuff will no longer trigger its teleport mechanic while he is reflecting abilities.
- Nektropos Castle: The Return
- Heroic loot has had its quality increased.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.