EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Temp fix (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18284)

Savie 10-27-2016 08:43 PM

Temp fix

2 Attachment(s)
Hey y'all. This is a temp fix for the window that won't close on the character select screen, and I'm also throwing in an alternate version of the XP bar that only has a numerical readout of the vial info, without the bubble/orb thing (see SS below). The tool tip is, for some odd reason, substantially lower than the numerical readout, it should pop up just around the player's level readout. I may fix it later. No other changes made to the functionality of the window.

Unzip and copy/paste into your Fetish folder.

If you don't want changes to the xp bar, only copy over the file named eq2ui_newcharscene2

lordebon 10-28-2016 08:17 PM

What unclosable window on char select? Screenshot please - I'm not aware of any issues there using the most recent files.

As for XP bar - if you're talking about the vitality potion thing, that goes away when you right click and minimize (that way you can use that toggle to decide if you want to see it, or not).

Drigg 10-29-2016 12:03 PM

here is the screenshot

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the screenshot you were asking for Lordebon

Drigg 10-29-2016 12:09 PM

Awesome Savie!! your fix worked to remove the window :) thank you and Lordebon both for keeping this UI alive ;)

Savie 10-31-2016 11:14 AM

I did not even think to try that Lordebon! Drigg, its all been Lordebon. I had to quit because of school. I just recently got back in game some and thought I'd post those two. Lordebon has been doing all the work. Big thank you to him for keeping Fetish alive.

ETA: Lordebon, that window is in the newcharscene2 file. All I did was hide it. The window is unmovable to the player, and the close button did not function. Cursor remained the 'hand' that spins your character around.

lordebon 10-31-2016 07:21 PM

I'll take another look, I thought I fixed that when they added Race to Trak.

You guys definitely had the most recent version of newcharscene2.xml, last mod date 7/12/16, from this thread? Note that the most recent ZIP didn't have that - I don't update always the ZIP for every minor fix. It will get updated when I release the expansion update and will include those changes then. I think I have the beta changes all done, haven't found anything else I'm missing yet, so that'll be ready by the time it hits live.

Drigg 11-05-2016 06:40 PM

Thank you Lordebon :)

GorGusEyes1 11-17-2016 01:31 PM

I am having issues with the same window since the new xpac came out. I tried copying the file back again, but its not working for me.

Artemisclyde 11-18-2016 02:56 PM

skip during deposit all

thanks for all you do for fetish, lordebon, and savie too. i hadnt even noticed the rtt fix, i been switching to default everytime i make a new toon :(

when u make the next zipped KA update, could u add in the "skip during deposit all" bag feature the default ui has for bags? it'd be nice to set aside a bag or 2 where i put my rare harvests, transmuted, etc, and dump common mats in depot fast w/o losing the good stuff :o

lordebon 11-20-2016 08:58 PM

I have some updates to make before I put out the final zip (aiming for next weekend for that), I'll try to include the skip during deposit all - little things like that sneak through here and there (mostly when they're features I don't use much).