- Patch Notes
||05-18-2020 08:12 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday May 19, 2020
- The following raid achievements have been reset:
- Guild Raid: The Spirit Within the Spires [Challenge]
- Guild Raid: Portabellius Shrieker [Challenge]
- Flawless Guild Raid: Nhekrin, Dual Master [Challenge]
- Flawless Guild Raid: Portabellius Shrieker [Challenge]
Fordel Midst: Remembrance [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that granted challenge rewards when completing Lunar Locales [Event Heroic] when completing the weekly mission in a non-challenge zone.
Sanctus Seru: The Fading Arches [Challenge Raid]
- Lowered the number of overall curses that can be applied per Nhekrin's phase switch, even if the timing of the spells are ignored.
- The Vestigial Broker should now allow players to transfer the "You're It!" curse by using the /curse emote. /point can be used to check if the player is a valid target or not. These commands will only work during the Vestigial Broker encounter.
- In the Dual Master encounter, corrected the wording for when the "Blind Faith" curse expires so that it correctly messages the reason for the failure.
Blood of Luclin Challenge Raids
- Lord Commander Seru should more reliably count how many gladiators are allowed to persist within the encounter. Pssst, it's 4! Don't tell anyone...
- Evened out the maximum health of the Sanctum Stabalizer golems in the Lord Commander Seru encounter so that the health does not jump up so significantly.
- The following encounters have had healing from player death removed:
- Corrupted Lord Commander Seru
- Uget, Ugep, and Uger
- Thought Horror Aberration
ZONES AND POPULATION
The Vault of Ssraeszha [Heroic and Solo]
- Bursar Janha in The Court of the Blades has been reminded the price for a searing sands cobra.
- You should now land safely when jumping down into the pit.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.