EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Broker window sales (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19397)

Tudce 10-21-2020 02:59 PM

Broker window sales

I have used Profit UI in some shape or form for over a decade. Love it! Now using Profit CE.

Question: In the broker window, how do I sell items for more than 9,999,999 plat?

Darqwood 10-22-2020 08:24 AM

When you go to Set Price, you should see a 1M button in the Presets area. Click that as many times as you need -- for example, to set a price for 12M click the button 12 times.

Rynnn 02-15-2022 11:32 PM

Need help with broker increase please

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 109711)
When you go to Set Price, you should see a 1M button in the Presets area. Click that as many times as you need -- for example, to set a price for 12M click the button 12 times.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the increase amount on the broker and everyone in game has told me to come here. I hate spending 2 to 3 hours trying to put something up for 80 million just to accidentally mess it up and have to start all over. I don't know where to download that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Rynnn

Darqwood 02-16-2022 03:04 PM

You can do that in ProfitUI CE. Recently the Set Prices window was updated to include a 10M button that will make prices like 80M very easy to set.

Rynnn 02-16-2022 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 110534)
You can do that in ProfitUI CE. Recently the Set Prices window was updated to include a 10M button that will make prices like 80M very easy to set.

Thank you so much Darqwood. :) I greatly appreciate it.
Rynnn

I'm so sorry for being a pain in the tush Darqwood, I downloaded it, and did everything I was supposed to, however, when I logged back into the game, and go to the broker, the button to increase is not there. :(
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please help???

I did however get the pretty blue background lol.

Darqwood 02-16-2022 09:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)

You should be seeing something like this:

If not, check for updates and make sure you have the "Default" Set Prices window:

Rynnn 02-18-2022 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 110536)

You should be seeing something like this:

If not, check for updates and make sure you have the "Default" Set Prices window:

Thank you so much for the help Darqwood. I apparently had it in the wrong area on my computer. I so much appreciate your help. <3
Sincerely,
Rynnn. :)

kiny 03-02-2022 07:42 AM

I have just recently installed profit. I let it update everything
And when it said run eq2 to enjoy profit nothing happened. I too am really only wanting it for the broker plat amount increase but no matter what I do it just won't work for me. It must be something I've done wrong or not at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks k....

Praetorian 07-12-2022 04:24 AM

Window might need to be adjusted for the new limits placed on the brokers. 50 million max.

Darqwood 07-12-2022 08:00 AM

The 100M button was changed to 50M in June. Check for updates if you are still seeing 100M. Also note that it is no longer necessary to use the feature since all possible sales prices can now be set using the standard pricing keypad.