EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThorUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Appearance tabs? (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9082)

fltengineer 09-12-2007 10:59 AM

Appearance tabs?

Will there be an update for using the new appearance tabs in ThorUI?

Didn't see any notes for an update yet, and was just wondering.

erendrel 09-12-2007 02:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a modified eq2ui.inventory.inventory.xml file with the fluff slots added in.

This should help until an update comes out.

Just locate your thorui folder, rename the original file and copy the attached file to the folder.
Then restart eq2.

Note: If you run the auto updater this modified file may be overwritten.

bugbig 09-14-2007 08:56 AM

Works like a champ...thanks!

Skinn 09-15-2007 06:39 AM

yeah nice quick fix that man :nana:

Squeezy 09-21-2007 11:09 AM

Awesome fix! Thank you. But I was wondering if Thor would be getting an update for this? This one is awesome and I do appreciate the help but I'd like to be able to run my AU without having to go back and replace the file. I am a creature of habit and I always run AU to start my game. Mostly cause I can just start it and my maps, be updated if need be, and my game is ready for log in. >.<

kilgos 09-23-2007 07:17 PM

NO appreance tab

use thorui ran autoupdater nothin.
deleted the inventor_inventory restarted eq2 nothing.
d/l the sapposed new updated file. reanmed old file ran eq2. still nothing.
just wonderin if i doin something wrong. plz let me know.
thnkx bye

~~Xerxex~~
Server: Crushbone

erendrel 09-26-2007 10:53 AM

Make sure you do not run the autoupdater as that would most likely overwrite the new file. All you should need to do is drop the file into your thorui folder and start EQ2.

I too hope Faetyl hasn't given up on Thorui. Its the best interface by far in my book. I for one would like to see thorui continue.

It would be good to see the appearance slots added to the updater.

silveradocoa 09-29-2007 07:57 PM

i never liked the inventory section of thorui to begin with (sorry man but the rest rocks!) so i just uncheck that in the autoupdate selections and use dragonwolfs inventory. havent used thors inv in a while so it may have changed. i remember all the icons used to be tiny and basically looked like another bag window

Squeezy 10-02-2007 04:44 PM

Those of you with Thor and still have the problem of not being able to use the updater just go into the features tab and uncheck the inventory option. Save the quick fix given above over the old file and run the updater again. It shouldn't over write it at all. If you have the quick fix already saved then just run the AU but cancel the update and go straight into the features and unclick the inventory option. Once you do that you are free to run the updater. So far it has worked for me.

Faetyl 10-03-2007 04:16 PM

I am indeed still around but not playing EQ2 currently.
Playing Star Wars Galaxies believe it or not :)

I uploaded erendrel's moddification to my original inventory mod and it should be available via the AU now.
Great job by the way on that erendrel!

I plan to be more active around expansion time, so keep posting your requests and ideas for changes/updates.

Thanks for the continued support everyone!

Thor