EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   LK Player Window and Group Window (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6416)

Elkay 07-09-2006 03:51 PM

LK Player Window and Group Window

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you for all the terrific comments and PM's folks! Much appreciated.

You'll have to manually 'move' the windows so they appear to lock together (I dont know how to 'force' the windows into a specific location...if anyone has this information, I'd love to hear it!)

Also - I have backgrounds available without the graphic 'Bolts' that connect the two windows (graphically) together...in the event you'd like just one or the other - I'll provide those once my Beta is complete.

Future enhancements: Raid, Maintained Spells, Hotbar groups, Chat Windows and Inventory are currently being built.

Please post all comments - I'd love to hear them.

-LK

author's note: I realize these skins are more 'Sci-Fi' than Fantasy...it's just my first attempt at learning the UI - I'm also working on a more 'Fantasy' based highly on EQ2 textures and imagery.

Lastly - the screenshot shows the LFG and Search buttons in the old location...the XML in the .ZIP file has them correctly placed.

lordebon 07-09-2006 09:08 PM

Looks great man, keep up the good work =)

xarox 07-10-2006 03:47 AM

WOW... This is starting to look very interesting... :)

I use ProfitUI, and not much would be able to remove myself from that... But this really opened up my eyes... We'll see when it's completed, so I can view the "final" product... :)

Looks just awesome! :)

Xarox Soulfire (Europe-Splitpaw)

gm9 07-10-2006 06:29 AM

Nice clean theme. I'm looking forward to see your fantasy based work!

Elkay 07-10-2006 11:13 AM

Thanks! Question for gm9 enclosed

Doing the art-work on my fantasy based UI is quite a challenge: I love the various 'fantasy based' ui's that are out there at this time, but you'll have to pardon me (no disrespect intended) when I say they all seem to waste far too much screenspace with large transparent curly edges...stuff like that.

So making the one I envision while at the same time presenting a clear UI to the user - that's the goal. Anyway - screenshots will be forthcoming later today I hope.

gm9: Here's one I hope you can answer. Power / Xp bars...do they have to be horizontal or can the XML be modified so these bars fill vertically?

-LK

Landiin 07-10-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkay
gm9: Here's one I hope you can answer. Power / Xp bars...do they have to be horizontal or can the XML be modified so these bars fill vertically?

-LK

Progress bars can (in the style object) be made to be vertical or horizontal. They can also be made to fill or empty based on the data provided.

mother9987 07-10-2006 01:19 PM

I'm kinda in love with vertical progress bars myself.

They're not hard to implement at all, but if you want to see some in use, mother's experience window has like 40 of them lol.

Landiin 07-10-2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mother9987
mother's experience window has like 40 of them lol.

MOG :eek: 40? WOW mother I am speachless :confused:

daly 07-11-2006 12:50 AM

Looks good Elkay, using this as my active ui right now and can't wait for the rest of the pieces. Also grats and DT and all those other kills you guys have accomplished, I'm still cheering you guys on.

Faedia 07-24-2006 01:50 PM

Awesome

I downloaded the group window and such and it looks fantastic on my 32 inch Widescree Elkay. Please oh please tell me you are going to reskin the other windows sucha s the compas, exp bars, quest window, guild window etc because this looks fantastic!!!!!

Faedia