- Patch Notes
||06-23-2020 07:55 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Wednesday June 24, 2020
- Completing any Blood of Luclin weekly mission will update the “Blood of Luclin: Ethereals Ahoy!” weekly ethereal mission, which is automatically added to your journal when you obtain any mission that can complete it. As it is a weekly mission, the “Blood of Luclin: Ethereals Ahoy!” weekly mission may only be completed once a week for 12 Peculiar Medallions.
- Completing “Project Moonchase: Nowhere to Run [Heroic]”, “Project Moonchase: Nowhere to Hide [Heroic]”, or “Lunar Locales [Event Heroic]” weekly missions will grant a bonus ethereal reward depending on what the lowest difficulty that any stage of the weekly mission has been completed at. Completing them on the default [Heroic] difficulty will grant 12 Peculiar Medallions while completion on Challenge will grant 14 Peculiar Medallions, and Expert will reward 18 Peculiar Medallions.
ZONES / POPULATION
- Blood of Luclin heroic dungeons may now be set to the Expert difficulty! The first Expert dungeon entered each day will grant a Grace of Norrath buff, allowing less experienced and geared players the ability to ease themselves into the higher difficulty tiers of heroic dungeons. Completing daily and weekly heroic missions completely within Expert dungeons will grant bonus rewards.
- Encounters with bleedthrough will now increase the amount they bleedhtrough by an amount equal to the difference between the encounter resolve - player resolve - 25. So if an encounter 25 more resolve than the player, the encounter not gain any bonus bleedthrough. If the encounter has 26 more resolve than the player, the encounter will gain 1 bonus bleedhthrough.
Wracklands: Showdown at High Noon [Challenge]
- Lord Vleecan F'Ele's health has been reduced.
Wracklands: The Crimson Barrens [Raid]
- The trio of tegi encounter should now use physical damage for surge spells cast as opposed to magical. This applies to both normal and challenge mode versions of the encounter.
- The trio of tegi encounter have had their health significantly reduce in challenge mode.
Fordel Midst: Remembrance [Challenge Raid]
- In the "Palomidiar Allakhaji" encounter:
- Disturbed volumes have had the damage of their "Severe Paper Cuts" ability lowered.
- Echo of Anger has had their stoneskin spell recast reduced.
Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
- Removed the "Forced Silence" ability from Remnant Ferahhal.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some curses placed on players from being able to be removed.
Kael Drakkel & Fabled Kael Drakkel
- Destroying "a temple warden" now counts towards the golem slayer achievement, instead of the elemental slayer achievement.
The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- Vesshtri the Swordfang should always drop a chest and the gate behind it should always open upon its defeat.
- Attempting to harvest bloodwine roots now has a proper error message, if the player is not on either quest.
- Season Seven Familiars are now available!
- As part of the launch of the seventh Familiar season the underlying systems used by familiars have gone through a complete overhaul to reduce the amount of data stored on characters and the moving parts that the system uses. While the majority of this change should not be noticeable in play, there are a few interface updates that are a notable exception.
- The familiar level and experience is now listed directly on the familiar item and can be seen on mouseover or examine.
- Event and promo Familiars now clearly state that they cannot be consumed for familiar experience as part of their description.
- Familiars no longer cancel themselves when leveling, and instead recast themselves automatically to force their stat buffs to update when they level.
- The researchers from Blood of Luclin have finished their research! They are ready to gather their findings and in turn making advanced recipes available for purchase in the Fabrication Hall of Sanctus Seru. If you're willing to lend a hand, they need your help once more in compiling all of their findings!
- Praetor's Longbow - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Shield of Conquered Souls - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Earring of Unkempt Power - Ethereal Recovery effect is now spelled correctly.
- Nexus Gabion - Description now spells ethereal correctly.
- Aether-shard Warhammer - Item name corrected.
- Overlord's Barbed Pearl Bracelet - Item name has been corrected.
- Pauldrons of Rosnarga - Item name typo has been corrected.
- The Baubbleshire Deed of Ownership - House name is now spelled correctly.
- Terrors of Thalumbra relic cloak class effects will no longer function within Blood of Luclin or later expansion zones.
- Lucid shards for the "Binding to the Dark" quest have had their drop rate increased within raids.
- The Mokberry Bush - The bushes that appear near Citizen Vurken Zum'Dn, after the quest is completed, can no longer be interacted with, as intended.
- Enriched Sprouts - The sprouts that appear near Citizen Vurken Zum'Dn, after the quest is completed, can no longer be interacted with, as intended.
- The Bones of Insanity - Defeating Dartain too quickly no longer interferes with the quest update.
- The Orc Runner Trinkets - The Taskmaster Phalange Chimes, The Urn of Darish, The Censer of the Oracles, and The Stein of D'Vinn now properly indicate they are associated with the quest, and are now all removed from the player's inventory when the quest is deleted or completed.
- Orcs of the Ree - Journal typo fix.
- Keeper of the Crypt - Journal error fixed.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.