EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexy weapons of uberness (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1758)

Findarato 03-07-2005 05:35 AM

Sexy weapons of uberness

we finally did it :D

Nightlord 03-07-2005 06:14 AM

Did what?
Paid off a CSR to get those? lol

Tobiah 03-07-2005 06:27 AM

I dont get it :)

Isaac 03-07-2005 06:48 AM

Thats a Questweapon which involve (i think) killing Darathar the lvl 58 Dragon. Very cool stats and looking.

Doesnt have anything to do with UIs but i think Findarato is just happy and proud (what i would be also) to finaly have the weapon.

Tarrax Ironwolf 03-07-2005 12:04 PM

Kinda reminds me of a rainbow coalition... :p

The Sons and Daughters of Skittles...

Kosmos 03-07-2005 12:34 PM

It's like a mix between Charlie's Angels' and Jedi Knights.

Findarato 03-07-2005 12:49 PM

lol yea we finally dropped darathar the 58+++ dragon that raid wide aoes for 6K, and mele hits for 4-8K

a good 2 months in the works.

Just thought I would post the screen cus it looks cool :P

Eloora 03-07-2005 02:03 PM

Grats on the kill!
We knocked that sucker out a couple of weeks ago as well. What a fight it was. Our tank asked a GM for milk and cookies before our first go at him, since of course we took him down without any extra.....help ;) .
Snacks were delivered by Brioma the second time we killed Darathar last week :nana:

I took a nice screenshot of him if you'd like to see, on our front page here.

Mikeablah 03-07-2005 02:31 PM

Gratz on getting your prismatic weapons!

Too bad SOE is lowering the damage on the weps next patch.

Eloora 03-07-2005 06:05 PM

From the test server update notes, February 25th:
*** Items ***

- Prismatic weapons now have improved damage/delay and more effective procs.

Regards,

Mikeablah 03-07-2005 06:39 PM

Nope. Test notes are lying from what we see. On the test server, prismatic weapon procs actually works BUT the regen on them has decreased and damage output numbers have been decreased just a few. The proc damage has increased by a few points tho.

Eloora 03-07-2005 06:55 PM

That is disappointing if that is the case.The test notes indicated that damage would be improved, I read that as "increased", but if it is actually decreased then I hope feedback is being given on the boards and in game.

For me the proc has always worked, dunno if it is different for the melee classes. As a Mystic I never do good melee damage lol, but I definately see it procing, certainly more than I can say about my Widdershins (Heart of Fear quest reward weapon).

sunthas 03-07-2005 07:17 PM

You guys have these weapons on tesT?

Findarato 03-07-2005 11:56 PM

if the regen is decreased then there is no use for even having the effect for casters. How about actually making arch type specific procs or whatever GG SOE.

Killarny 03-08-2005 02:11 AM

Perhaps I am being ignorant, but does it really matter if they lower the damage? You are level 50 :p It's not like you're going to be affected by it.. you are done with the game, right?

Findarato 03-08-2005 12:04 PM

There are still many things to do once you hit 50, there are tons of raids to attend as well as gear to be gotten. As a warlock I dont care about damage and delay, but I do care about the regen as when we raid the 18 hour instances every day to get gear (one in every 4 drops a metal chest for some odd reason) it helps.

Think about this. in EQ1 you needed to get gear from kunark before you could attempt to take down velious.

Itanius 03-08-2005 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killarny
Perhaps I am being ignorant, but does it really matter if they lower the damage? You are level 50 :p It's not like you're going to be affected by it.. you are done with the game, right?

Unlike EQ, EQ2 is pre-planned for 200 adventurer and artisan levels. So, although level 50 may be "end-game" for now, it won't always be that way. ;)

Laffs 03-08-2005 05:38 PM

Eq may as well be "endgame" at lvl 50 as well , as there is jack *#!" you can do without a solid group above that lvl (unless 0.005 exp per kill is what they call fun) :(

Anyways...

Gratz on the weps :D , Probably the highest lvl of mobs zone I been in so far was my first trip into runneyeye lastnight... Lol ... When the music started I thought I was playing Unreal Tournament again! :nana:

Drow_Legende 03-11-2005 06:28 AM

Go Ebonlore....

Laffs 03-11-2005 09:48 PM

Lol Ebonlaw.. Heard a few rumours about Ewel and the rest of the guild on eq2, and see the guild homepage is closed for now pending a PvP server on eq2 lol, "Whatever" , Put hear-say aside, and say its a shame it had to end that way for one hell of a guild... Jeez it was harder getting in there than it was applying for a job in rl lmao...