EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   EliteUI Compilation (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4857)

valesai 11-16-2005 02:27 AM

EliteUI Compilation

[Please post all issues with this compilation in this thread....]

((EliteUI - A ProfitUI Compilation))
Patch 59 Compliant
Full Installation Package

Download Link!

Please refer to the EliteUI Portal to answer any number of modification and troubleshooting questions.

Improper Installation will result in missing windows, skins, or a volatile environment.

==================================================

Val
Legends of the Realm
Crushbone Raid Alliance

EliteUI

Don't forget to add me to your favorite Mod's list!

Elenna 12-07-2005 03:15 PM

Wow, I can't wait to get home and try this out :) Thanks for doing all the work for combining MANY of the BEST featuers from several authors, and your own contributions.

Siosena 12-13-2005 07:52 AM

Hi. I just installed your UI and I like it. What mircale did you do that the OCD Startbutton showed up?

Savie 12-16-2005 11:40 AM

I just DL'd this UI for my necro and it is great for her, nice job. =)

I was wondering, in the help section, the heritage quests are listed and there is reference to other tabs for the walkthrus (H01, H02 etc..), but the tabs for the walkthrus aren't there.. is there any way you can add that pls? Also I noticed that the Inventory Window, Casting bar, Socials, Guild xp bar and the Market windows seem to have the default skin on them rather than the one you changed on the rest.. will there be a patch or update to fix these?

Drumstix42 12-16-2005 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siosena
Hi. I just installed your UI and I like it. What mircale did you do that the OCD Startbutton showed up?

Use the keycombo for the start button (alt+~ I think)

valesai 01-17-2006 12:27 AM

Enjoy...

Enjoy all...

soonerwarrior 01-17-2006 02:06 AM

The New Elite UI IS AWSOME!!! MUST TRY IT

This Interface is awsome just downloaded it read step by step instructions and it worked great. Way better then the original look, and the quick launch keys make it way easier to do things. so many cool things i cant remember them all but awsome is all i have right now : ).

Deathbane27 01-17-2006 03:08 AM

Posts deleted.

Drunador, if you want to report a bug, report a bug. There's no need to insult people or their work.

Do not do it again.

P.S. The issue with the window is probably that Fetish Framework wasn't loaded properly, mkay? If you want a piece from a UI set there's probably going to be a few dependencies.

valesai 01-20-2006 01:01 PM

Thanks for the info Krisla!

Whats New With Version 011606.1
--------------------------------------------------
- Searching for an item from your vault or inventory from your store window now properly works.
- Updated Milquetowst Info Center to latest version
- Added Mother's Set Prices v1.20
- Added Valdacil's Bank with toggle bank boxes button

Tuche 01-21-2006 06:54 AM

hi . . .

i would like to "steal" your startbutton to use in my custom ui . . .

do i just need to copy the "eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml" file into my custom ui, or do i need something more ?

valesai 01-21-2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TaerinX
apparently with this mod the 4th charecter can only camp to the first two charecters listed in the list for the camp menu. It doesn't display the rest. But the rest displays and camps fine with the first three.
TaerinX - Did you try expanding the selection screen? MAHONRI'S QUICK CHANGE SHUTDOWN WINDOW - Fetish v1.2b allows the user to click and drag the selections larger, showing up to 12 toons. Also try replacing the names of my toons, my bad I must have missed that in the excitement of releasing it lol.. On the marketboard. I released an updated version where I corrected some code in the POOKA STORE WITH TOGGLEVAULT. Make sure you are using the latest version. If the problem persists let me know.

Weswind - I have checked with other sources and have confirmed this to be working properly. Did you install the complete UI or try to piece it out? A lot of the files are interdependent. I would try reinstalling it.

Val

TaerinX 01-22-2006 07:03 AM

Expand ur knowlege, contract your discipline...

I guess I never thought to just do that lol! It works beautifully, and I did replace ur chars just now ;), the thing was on the search find ur char names were filled in so it whent to the first one that was just "charecter." Haven't tested out finding items with the new window at my vault yet, but I did install the new one, thanks a lot and if you say it works, me have some faith!

aigor 01-28-2006 01:45 PM

good work Man i'm very satisfied, keep it like this and better ;)

aigor 02-03-2006 09:37 AM

there's a little issues with LU19 like:
it's not possible create a new toon (after i choose race i see my toon but black screen wit no others choice like eye, body etccc..) and other issue is not possible to load uisettings from other char.
I think that you are working for to fix that issues thaks in advance :)

LittleMagica 02-03-2006 10:31 AM

For me is the UI broken....i cannot login ....
when i disable it is okay...

I hope of a fix

valesai 02-06-2006 12:05 AM

LU19 Compatible now...

Updated, and avail for download...

=]

Val

Krull 02-06-2006 12:48 AM

Edit: First comment no longer applicable (was based off your previous release that did not have the instruction in the readme to edit the code after using the utility). I see in the new version the readme has been fixed on how to edit them so it doesnt break the button locations.

I did find a couple other issues that are in the new version, on the persona page the Persona text label covers up the button to open the Personabar. Also clicking the personabar button has no effect. And the stop eating and drinking buttons on the Jaxel startbutton have been broke since a few LiveUpdates ago.

valesai 02-06-2006 02:31 AM

Performance Panel

Hmmm... I'll fiddle with the stop/eating drinking buttons. I had not been made aware of that.

The persona label is an issue with Fetish, I'll see what I can do to fix that button. As for the bar. It was removed because it would continually pop up a couple updates ago and would not go away. I'll test it and see if it would be fine to readd it to the compilation.

Thanks for the feedback! =]

Val

Krull 02-06-2006 06:27 PM

Feedback

Your right the persona button being misplaced is also in Fetish 6.0 release I forgot to post a feedback there yet. It looks ok in UI Builder but in game its off. I now what you mean about the personabar having issues with staying hidden but its an easy fix too.

Edit: I just uploaded a patch to fetish nightfall that fixes the personabar toggle button placement as well as the personabar properly staying hidden when toggled off. I havent tested it with this UI but being built on the Fetish core it shouldnt have any issues.

valesai 02-07-2006 12:22 AM

Awesome!

Thank you very much Krull...

Val

LittleMagica 02-07-2006 07:57 AM

Hallo...

my char selecting screen is broken....it isnt stretched over the screen...it is only in left top corner...

everone else the same problem?

Shadowlir 02-16-2006 09:24 AM

Hi There! I must Say that I really really love the UI, its Great! there was only one thing I am having difficulty, and I dont know if I just missed the option to change it or what. Its the Chatboxes... is there a way to make it so that where you type stays there all the time? With the way it is now if I type without having the mouse in the box it writes over the last line till its 'published' which gets frustrating. Any help you could give would be wonderful!

valesai 02-16-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowlir
Hi There! I must Say that I really really love the UI, its Great! there was only one thing I am having difficulty, and I dont know if I just missed the option to change it or what. Its the Chatboxes... is there a way to make it so that where you type stays there all the time? With the way it is now if I type without having the mouse in the box it writes over the last line till its 'published' which gets frustrating. Any help you could give would be wonderful!

Yes, that is annoying isnt it lol... Just go to the window options of your chat box and turn Frame & Titles on... That should solve your problem... =]

Val

Shadowlir 02-16-2006 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valesai
Yes, that is annoying isnt it lol... Just go to the window options of your chat box and turn Frame & Titles on... That should solve your problem... =]

Val

Thanks Val, that fixed it up perfect! You Rock

Stempi 02-22-2006 08:01 PM

Hi there,

tried it out today, great job!

first to say is that im not really experienced in eq2 interfaces, but this one helps a starter quite well.

But there are two problems....

First is the "mini-quest-box", normally in the upper right corner....
Second is this "statsbar" in the upper left (stats of wis,int,money...)....

Both worked perfectly after installing, but logging out /in again they were disapeared...no idea how to get them back :(

anyone who could help?