EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Cure buttons not working and bottom bar gone (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12329)

Hannadog 01-29-2009 12:03 AM

Cure buttons not working and bottom bar gone

Updated this evening and noticed that the cure buttons are not working, the bottom stat bar has disappeared, and the skill buttons in the group window are not functioning. The skill buttons are working in the raid window.

I am sure you know how to fix this GM9. Thanks for all your hard work on this interface.

Maelya 01-29-2009 12:22 AM

This has happened to my bf as well. no bottom bar, and some of the colors of icons (like for his cure pots) have changed color, but still seem to function fine. He is a conjuror on Unrest, for what thats worth. He also deleted his profitUI folder and patched via patcher and it has not fixed.

gm9 01-29-2009 04:01 AM

Try now, I changed something back.

Zadok 01-29-2009 05:30 PM

It got worse. I used to be able to get the bottom bar back by clicking on the ProfitUI Control Center button. Now, even that doesn't bring the bottom bar back.

gm9 01-29-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zadok (Post 80465)
It got worse. I used to be able to get the bottom bar back by clicking on the ProfitUI Control Center button. Now, even that doesn't bring the bottom bar back.

That means you probably moved it off screen. Type this in the control center and hit execute:
Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_BottomBar.Location=0,200

Zadok 01-29-2009 07:52 PM

Typing that in, then executing didn't work. :(

gm9 01-29-2009 07:57 PM

Hmm, if it isn't set to transparent the only other possibility is that it is resized to zero. This code would fix that.
Parent.Parent.ProfitUI_BottomBar.Size=768,20

Zadok 01-29-2009 09:09 PM

That didn't work either, but if I quit the game, then restart the game, the bottom bar appears for the first character I play.

When I logout to play another character, the bottom bar is not there.

Skywarrior 01-30-2009 02:42 PM

I am having the same issue with the bottom bar, just as a data point. Since I can get it back right now by clicking on the Profit Control Center button I think I'll hold there until the actual issue is identified.

Haven't played my mystic in a while other than crafting so can't speak to the cure buttons.

myschief 01-31-2009 04:07 AM

i wasn't having an issue with the cure spells on my mystic, but the self curing with pots on my brigand ... it didn't want to use my dedicated potions, when i used up the last of my old expert ones.

Maelya 01-31-2009 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zadok (Post 80483)
That didn't work either, but if I quit the game, then restart the game, the bottom bar appears for the first character I play.

When I logout to play another character, the bottom bar is not there.

This is now hapening to me too, and i had no issues with it previously, as a mystic.

ShadyDaze 01-31-2009 01:26 PM

You're not alone all :), my bottom stats bar has vanished too, but seems to be effecting all my chars, it was there earlier today but then vanished, so each time i switch chars I have to reload the game rather than just camping to char select:(.

sorinth 01-31-2009 05:02 PM

Bottom bar working fine on 2 different accounts here. Only tried a swashie and a mystic, but they work well.

Memlock 01-31-2009 06:58 PM

SAme is happening here. If i go LD or i use camp, the bottom bar is gone and the cures and heals wont work i nthe group window. The heals will work in the raid window but not the cures. Only thing I have found to fix the problem so far is to restart EQ2 completely. Thought reloading the whole UI would work but fails.

Starbreaker 01-31-2009 09:03 PM

I too am having this same problem on my main Templar. No quick click cure or the bottom stat bar. Thos two commands you posted GM9, neither worked.

ok small update... I can get the stats bar to reappear after logging in and out a couple times but quick click cure button is still borked.

Papabard 01-31-2009 11:03 PM

just camped out for first time as I updated the files on patcher. Sure enough now the hotbar vanishes reload game shows camp it reappears.

Tried all the script executes and also noticed that although my icon sizes are set to 18 in misc settings file they are in fact 24 not the configured size of 18

does this indicate the file isn't getting read?

gm9 01-31-2009 11:07 PM

Yeah if the hotbar doesn't show that means the entire UI initialization failed. Another try at getting this fixed again for everybody (still working fine for me) is on the updater now. Unfortunately I have very little time for this atm so I couldn't get back to this earlier.

Papabard 01-31-2009 11:20 PM

ah dang it was with these updated files I noticed it. Until then I had not unloaded the game at all. Just thought I would let you know. And basically the menu not command center window shows on screen each load up as did the command center window in my prior posts about that.

Now its the menu part that shows. Even checked and unchecked the main hud box to see if that was an issue.

do hope you get it fixed. In the meantime thank god I only play 1 toon. As for the click to cures they seem to be working fine for me. No idea whats caused you UI to break but know its frustrating to all of us that use it.

gm9 01-31-2009 11:52 PM

huh, which menu is broken now? the start menu?

agressiv 01-31-2009 11:57 PM

yeah my group click-to-cure doesn't work either (as a mage) - dont have any healers.

also getting the bottom bar disappearing bit even with the latest set of updated files.

dismalrain770 02-01-2009 11:34 AM

I deleted the _Profit_UI Cures.txt file and ran the updater and it fixed my problem. Not sure if this will work for everyone but it may be a temp fix.

Zadok 02-01-2009 02:41 PM

I deleted, then auto downloaded _Profit_UI Cures.txt, but that didn't fix the problem. So I deleted all files in the ProfitUI folder newer than 1/20/2009, and that fixed the problem.

gm9 02-01-2009 03:48 PM

don't tell me all you guys just needed a clean install? omg

g0dless420 02-02-2009 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 80563)

I'll give that a try and post here later... I'm just having the bottom bar issue though.

Edit: Yep a clean install seemed to work just fine for me, ty for that tip.

But you better make it stay!!! ;)

Skywarrior 02-02-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 80563)

Although to be fair, having to resort to a clean install after patching a working UI using an auto-updater sort of defeats the purpose of an auto-updater, does it not? I'll give it a whirl though.