EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Patch Notes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   [Live] Update Notes: Wednesday January 13, 2010(0) (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13720)

Offical Forums 01-13-2010 06:10 PM

[Live] Update Notes: Wednesday January 13, 2010(0)

ITEMS
  • Appearance customization items have been changed! This affects these items:
    • - Shave and a Cut, Makeover (combined into the same item)
    • - Nalana's All-Natural Cosmetic Balsam
  • When used, these items now open a window that allows you to customize your appearance in-game instead of returning to the character select screen.
  • In addition, Shave and a Cut and Nalana's All-Natural Cosmetic Balsam now affect your current illusion if it is that of a player race (such as Erudite or Dark Elf). If an illusion is active, then the item will affect the appearance customization settings for that race. Once done, these will be saved and activated whenever you activate that illusion! In this way, you can create customizations for each of your player-race illusions!
  • You can now preview appearance backpacks in the dressing room.
  • Unequiping an item with a set bonus now cancels casting.
PVP
  • Signet of Devouring is now purchasable with tokens.
TRADESKILLS
  • Tinkered portable workstations can now be used from level 10 up.

More...

lordebon 01-13-2010 07:41 PM

Aha, I nailed what that the new window was for :D

Drumstix42 01-13-2010 09:18 PM

Cool cool. Nice to be able to customize illusion forms too.

2 thumbs up!

lordebon 01-13-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 87733)
Cool cool. Nice to be able to customize illusion forms too.

2 thumbs up!

Agreed. And now they'll actually stick (instead of changing every time you zoned, hehe).

keeey72 03-24-2010 05:25 PM

unable to change charactors appearance now

i recently went and bought a haircut and tried to change my hair--it doesnt change anymore--i petitioned it and they said i should go back to default ui and then reload my profit ui--i dont want to do this because i dont want to have to set up all my windows and such again--i got it all how i like it--is there any patch i can try or something to get this fixed?

Drumstix42 03-24-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keeey72 (Post 89547)
i recently went and bought a haircut and tried to change my hair--it doesnt change anymore--i petitioned it and they said i should go back to default ui and then reload my profit ui--i dont want to do this because i dont want to have to set up all my windows and such again--i got it all how i like it--is there any patch i can try or something to get this fixed?

Make sure you're not on a mount, and have absolutely no illusions on (whether they're hidden or not). Dunno if the mount matters, but the latter does.

I know a couple guildies has this problem. Hope that helps.