- Patch Notes
||04-27-2020 06:53 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday April 28, 2020
TLE - Echoes of Faydwer mid-content
- Shard of Fear is now accessible on Kaladim TLE.
- The Estate of Unrest is now accessible on Kaladim TLE.
- Hunter’s Quests for Echoes of Faydwer are now accessible on Kaladim TLE.
- Beastlords now have the Disarm Trap skill.
- Linathel Corredor and Festra Shallowfoot, within Sanctus Seru, will now display new items based on the progress made in the "Ley of the Land" raid quest series by any character within the same account.
- Overlord's Polished Gem - Neck item is now properly named.
- Scrawl's Shadowy Bludgeoner - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Kralkalik, the Hivewatcher - House item now has the proper icon, matching the mount item.
- Totemic Wolf-Eye Charm - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Seru Badge of Deference - Collectible item name is now spelled correctly.
- Trueshot's Chain Helm - Item name now has proper punctuation.
- The wand, Come Pain or High Water, no longer requires ammo.
- Overseer Season 2 rewarded wands no longer require ammo.
- Vleecan's Pomade now has the Warrior's Way activated effect, rather then the challenge charm effect Fight Night.
- Charged quests now clear out properly when the cooldowns for 0 charge quests expire.
- Charged quests that have 0 charges and are on cooldown are now shown in the overseer quest window.
- Error messages for charged overseer quests have been updated and will now show the maximum allowed amounts.
- Rescue Gumbolt Triggerhand - Gumbolt's name is now spelled correctly in the quest description.
- Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo and Heroic]
- Gattley Contraptions and Mech Materials Chests should no longer despawn if you leave and return to a saved instance.
- The Good, the Bad and the Broken - Hovering over a Gattley Contraption now gives the option to "Break Contraption".
- Project Moonchase: Carry a Big Stick [Solo] - Quest journal is now accurate for Blood of Luclin, and no longer refers to the elemental planes.
- Light Amongst Shadows: The Vault of Omens - If, for some reason, entering the Vault of Omens doesn't update your quest now approaching a D.I.R.T.Y. researcher will do so.
- World merchants have been reminded of the price they should be charging for "dried bread", "flask of murky water", and "a torch".
- The portals that allow travel between other instances of the same overland now have an added description to alleviate confusion over their functionality.
- The Avatar of Valor should no longer use his "Infuriation of Valor" curse.
- Reflections of the Grandmasters, vol. III can now be purchased for 150 Recuso Specie
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo and Heroic]
- Vleecan Fele should no longer be stuck in an unattackable state.
- A new collection has been added.
- Elga Upo's piñatas should retain their correct size when re-entering a saved instance.
- Pets and mercenaries can now follow you directly across the raised drawbridges.
- The Joro brothers, Banstee and Tinboe, should now properly lose their immunity under the correct circumstances, should you leave and re-enter a saved instance.
- Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]
- Elga Upo should no longer hint at more than one piñata animal.
- Morna Joro's Rodeo Ruckus will no longer be cast if all players in the group are dead.
- Quick Draw Heal no longer heals over time.
- Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Heroic]
- The mech bull will properly dismount you once you complete a round against the Joro siblings.
- Fordel Midst: Investigating the Shadow Haven
- Reviving in the zone should no longer return you to the Fabrication Hall in Sanctus Seru.
- The Blinding: Twisted Vista [Challenge Raid]
- Changed the text color of the Thought Abberation's messaging in regard to his "Thought Gaze" ability.
- The Thought Gaze ability will now start at a lower starting point for damage but can still grow out of control quickly if ignored.
- Sanctus Seru: The Fading Arches [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that prevented Commander Seru's sword from being wielded to use his abilities against his allies.
- Removed excess stats from the summoned pets in the Shadow Summoner encounter.
- Wracklands: Showdown at High Noon [Challenge]
- Against Rohnny Jongi, you can no longer attempt to cast Cure Curse to remove Outlaw Vengeance unless it's actively curable.
- Pact of the Cheetah will no longer trigger side effects of Etched in Stone during the encounter with Rohnny Jongi.
- Blurcille Croubis should no longer attempt to switch targets while casting directional spells.
- Fixed a bug that allowed non-mages to be able to dispel a certain effect.
- Boss Combat Mitigation and Max Health have been adjusted.
- Gattley Caltrops should no longer fall below the platform.
- Prophecy of Power Raids
- Raids in Prophecy of Power should no longer require 75% of your raid force to have access, requiring only one member in raid to have access going forward.
- Blood of Luclin Raids
- The Raid Weekly mission "Moon Patrol" should now give higher tier rewards for defeating challenge mode encounters.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.