- Patch Notes
||04-25-2022 08:10 PM
[Live] Update Notes - April 26, 2022
- Corrected an issue that prevented Crystallize Soul from producing anything when cast above level 120.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Phantom Troup's potency and crit bonus components from scaling with level.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Unyielding Benediction's ward component from regenerating.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Virtue's ward component from regenerating.
- Removed the PvP restriction from Enhance: Sprint
HOUSING AND GUILD HALLS
- The Loyalty Realtor merchants in Qeynos and Freeport have unearthed several more items thanks to the antics of a time-traveling merchant. You will now be able to purchase Banner of Tallon Zek, Banner of Rallos Zek, Banner of Sullon Zek, Banner of Vallon Zek, Pickclaw Mortar and Pestle, and the Orbs of the Unseen One (which had been a bit too unseen).
- Corrected an issue that caused Coffers and Coffins mount gear to drop as patterns instead of the actual gear item. Patterns that have already been obtained will automatically swap to the gear item.
- Dreadfell Leather Bracer of Insight - Item icon is now appropriate for bracers.
- The Least of Brell's Creatures - Fizzlethorpe is now spelled correctly.
- Phony Truth Insignia - The collectible name is now spelled correctly.
- The Star Darkened Amulet upgrade purchased from the merchant is now called the Azure Star Darkened Amulet to denote its added adornment slot.
- The icon for the Explorative trait has been updated so that it no longer duplicates the Forager icon.
- The Truespirits' Lament - The shadowy creatures that start this quest have been disciplined. They will no longer attack until Destiny of Velious mid-content is available on Kael Drakkel.
- The Blunted Blade of Thyr - Corrected grammar in the quest journal entry.
- The Eagle and the Hawk - Murrar Shar has been reminded he serves at the pleasure of the Overlord and will speak to those who have completed "Full Circle" and "On the Run" even on the Kael Drakkel server.
- Destructive Tendencies - Foci Tamara Paust has been reminded she serves at the pleasure of the Overlord and will speak to mages who have completed "Mysterious Freeblood" even on the Kael Drakkel server.
- The Animus Agenda - Grand Duke Lazarus Hazran has been reminded he serves at the pleasure of the Overlord and will speak to fighters who have completed "Spirit Removal" even on the Kael Drakkel server.
- Kael Drakkel
- Beck Quantem found a few more items in his inventory from the Fortress of Drunder and is now selling crafted and quested house items from that zone.
- Dent & Scratch Merchant Grimalda Goodhands in Renfry's Basement has found the fence that Ziggy mangled and has added it to the items that she sells. She wants everyone to know that she thought long and hard on the name for the item - "Couldn't Fence It In" (Hey, don't knock it, she's a zombie! We're lucky she can still string words together!)
- Kerra Isle crafting daily "Herbal Medicine" no longer leaves you with healing herbs in your bags on completion of the quest. No herbs for you!
- The "Guardian of Growf" quest now asks specifically for the "Go-Away Pest Spray" by name instead of just asking for "pest repellent".
- The tradeskill quest "Desiccated Desert" now has the quest name properly spelled.
- Fixed an issue where a random ability could vanish from the research UI when you had research in progress.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Merchant's Den [All Versions]
- Prisoners may now be saved or killed. (Or left behind as they have been, in which case why are you still reading this?)
- The Merchant's Den [Heroic II]
- Corrected the spelling of some races listed in challenge Captain Twoshanks' Overboard curse, and it now ignores illusions.
- Increased the areas in which you may successfully dispel Captain Twoshanks' buff, "X Marks the Spot".
- Dying with stacks of bubbles during the encounter with challenge Gelda Glintswift will respawn the bubbles.
- "One" of the buttons on the first row during the Secret Stash event with challenge Elder Furdock now activates instantly.
- Corrected the distance displayed in the fail messages of Liegess Lavalle's Blood In and Blood Out detriments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Liegess Lavalle's bloodthirsty colony from reappearing after her Arch Enemy event ended.
- Challenge Arachlord Dyrraga's silk threads now have normal add health.
- Chaotic Leech has been slightly increased for normal and challenge bosses.
- Mortal Coil will be dispelled before Beefcake's Handsome Boys (normal and challenge) and Elder Furdock's Bill of Lading (challenge).
- Forlorn Gist
- The entrance doors for the Forlorn Gist and Castle Vacrul raids should now always display the two options regardless if someone does not have access.
- Forlorn Gist: Akashic Incursion [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would cause the Cloaked Necromancer to think his minions have not been defeated when returning to a saved zone.
- Castle Vacrul: Haunting Presence [Raid]
- Gloves dropped from the Lenya Thex encounter should now drop with the Mana Bubble III raid rune.
- Added additional feedback if you manage to weaken any adversaries during the Lord Mayong Mistmoore encounter.
- Corrected a rare issue where Mayong would get stuck at a slow movement speed.
- Reworded the description text to be more readable for the spell "Juxtaposed Hex" in the Lord Mayong Mistmoore encounter.
- Increased the duration of the "Lycanthropy" transformation effect.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.