EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Spell Timer and Temp buff windows (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15601)

Kraal of BDA 04-16-2011 07:49 PM

Spell Timer and Temp buff windows

I'm currently using DragonwulfUI SpellTimer window. It works well but it would be nice if it were modified to be able to add spells to track for individual classes vs. having 15 available slots shared between all of your toons. Sort of like Profit's quickcast raid buttons are.

Would also love to see a temp buff window that could track what temp buffs were on you. Same basic idea as the spell timer window only it would show for example, when the dirge in your group has CoB up. Or whenever the Illy hits Timewarp it would pop up in your window with a countdown timer.

I don't know squat about writing the scripts for this stuff, but it seems like it would just be a tweak to the spell timer window to have it monitor your effects window for whatever buffs you entered the names for in the xml file.

Maozem 04-17-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraal of BDA (Post 96784)
I'm currently using DragonwulfUI SpellTimer window. It works well but it would be nice if it were modified to be able to add spells to track for individual classes vs. having 15 available slots shared between all of your toons. Sort of like Profit's quickcast raid buttons are.

Would also love to see a temp buff window that could track what temp buffs were on you. Same basic idea as the spell timer window only it would show for example, when the dirge in your group has CoB up. Or whenever the Illy hits Timewarp it would pop up in your window with a countdown timer.

I don't know squat about writing the scripts for this stuff, but it seems like it would just be a tweak to the spell timer window to have it monitor your effects window for whatever buffs you entered the names for in the xml file.

Use multi-character spell timer :)

Kraal of BDA 04-17-2011 09:47 AM

From what I've read, alot of people are having issues with it since DoV. Besides that, I don't really want to use a hotbar for it.

Maozem 04-17-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraal of BDA (Post 96788)
From what I've read, alot of people are having issues with it since DoV. Besides that, I don't really want to use a hotbar for it.

In that case I don't see why you could create a few xtras of it naming them successively, making sure the correct includes are did, and changing the call window on each one to the one you need.
eg:
<dragowulf_spell_cleric_window.xml>
<dragowulf_spell_settings_cleric.txt>
and the associated includes.

I use the mulit-char one daily for raiding on mulitple healers and haven't had any issues what so ever from it, but the above should work though it might add some load time, or possibly lag. Haven't tried it before to be honest.

Maozem

Kraal of BDA 04-17-2011 08:54 PM

Thx for the suggestion, but still not what I'm looking for. Not really in the mood to swap text files and relog everytime I switch toons.

Maozem 04-18-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraal of BDA (Post 96793)
Thx for the suggestion, but still not what I'm looking for. Not really in the mood to swap text files and relog everytime I switch toons.

With this method you wouldn't have to just click a macro to launch the appropriate window.

Kraal of BDA 04-18-2011 02:35 PM

This is not what I'm looking for. I posted a request for 2 specific addons. Not work arounds for what is currently available. If one of the folks that messes around with writing this stuff feels like making one of the addons I requested, I'll use it. If they don't, I won't. But I am not looking for a work around.

One more time, this is not what I'm looking for. What I am looking for is detailed in the first post of this thread.

ObsidianDragon 04-19-2011 12:41 PM

Unfortunately the effects and detrimentals windows don't make their data visible to the UI, only the maintained window does.

Per character filtered maintained windows are certainly a nice idea, but definitely beyond my meager modding abilities, so I'm making do with the hotbar one for now.

I've looked at Profit's subclass detector code, and while I can understand what it does in a general sense, there's no way I'd be able to replicate the functionality on a new interface.

Drumstix42 04-19-2011 05:06 PM

I've been wanting to make a per-character saved spell timer window, but don't get your hopes up that it'll come pre-defined. It would probably be editable from in-game, but everyone has different preferences, so I usually leave the fields blank to be filled in by the user ;)

Dechau 04-27-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 96801)
I've been wanting to make a per-character saved spell timer window, but don't get your hopes up that it'll come pre-defined. It would probably be editable from in-game, but everyone has different preferences, so I usually leave the fields blank to be filled in by the user ;)

This is just awesome news mate..

Long time user of your UI, and I must say that between my toons its very easy to use up the spots there is..

Would you dare to make an eta on it also ? :D

Stiane 06-22-2011 03:34 PM

I have a question that i hope somebody could help me with ..... I was wondering if there is a Mod Out there that is like the DragonwulfUI SpellTimer but for that will also pull out of the Spell Effects window .. basically i would like to use it to keep track of Wards and Reactives that are cast on me .... Any and all help would be Greatly appreciated

Thank you

TalTal 06-22-2011 03:54 PM

That data is not available from soe for people to mod with.

Silat

Stiane 06-22-2011 04:09 PM

thank you for the reply back

Jupel 10-25-2011 09:32 AM

Spell Effects and Detrimental shows the icons of spells.
You may find IconRect and IconSource of each spell, and... )

In the eq2ui_mainhud_effects.xml we have:

Quote:

<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Effect1" Size="24,24" TreatAsButton="true"/>
But it means:

Quote:

<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" IconResource="/images/icons/xxx.dds" IconRect="x,x,x,x" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Effect1" Size="24,24" TreatAsButton="true"/>
For example:
Quote:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page ... Name="Effects" ... >

<DataSource Name="EffectsDS">
<Data Name="1" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_ss10.dds126,42,168,84" Text="Spell 1"/>
<Data Name="2" IconResource="/images/icons/icon_ss6.dds210,0,252,42" Text="Spell 2"/>
</DataSource>
<Dropdownbox BackdropControl="true" DataSource="EffectsDS" Name="EffectsDropdown" RowTemplate="/Templates.dropdowntemplate" Location="22,3" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="a,f" Size="108,15" ScrollExtent="108,15" Style="/dropdownlist.dropdown_default" UserScrollable="true"/>

<Text Location="5,5" Name="Trigger" TextColor="#FF0000" Font="/TextStyles.Normal.NormalStyle" Size="100,28" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.Outline.style" Visible="false">Bingo!</Text>
<Text Name="Check" DynamicData="/GameData.General.BytesPerSecond" OnTextChanged="
COND1=Parent.EffectsDropdown.SelectedItem.IconResource == Parent.Volume.Effect1.IconResource ## Parent.Volume.Effect1.IconRect
COND2=Parent.EffectsDropdown.SelectedItem.IconResource == Parent.Volume.Effect2.IconResource ## Parent.Volume.Effect2.IconRect
COND45=Parent.EffectsDropdown.SelectedItem.IconResource == Parent.Volume.Effect45.IconResource ## Parent.Volume.Effect45.IconRect

TCOND1=COND1 &amp;&amp; Parent.Volume.Effect1.Visible
TCOND2=COND2 &amp;&amp; Parent.Volume.Effect2.Visible
TCOND45=COND45 &amp;&amp; Parent.Volume.Effect45.Visible

Parent.Trigger.Visible=TCOND1 || TCOND2 || TCOND3 || TCOND4 || TCOND5 || TCOND6 || TCOND7 || TCOND8 || TCOND9 || TCOND10 || TCOND11 || TCOND12 || TCOND13 || TCOND14 || TCOND15 || TCOND16 || TCOND17 || TCOND18 || TCOND19 || TCOND20 || TCOND21 || TCOND22 || TCOND23 || TCOND24 || TCOND25 || TCOND26 || TCOND27 || TCOND28 || TCOND29 || TCOND30 || TCOND31 || TCOND32 || TCOND33 || TCOND34 || TCOND35 || TCOND36 || TCOND37 || TCOND38 || TCOND39 || TCOND40 || TCOND41 || TCOND42 || TCOND43 || TCOND44 || TCOND45" Visible="false"/>

<VolumePage AbsorbsInput="false" CellCount="1,5" CellPadding="0,0" CellSelectable="false" CellSize="24,24" Location="3,3" MinimumScrollExtent="24,120" Name="Volume" PackSize="a,a" Size="144,120" VolumeFill="left2right_down">
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Effect1" Size="24,24" TreatAsButton="true"/>
<Icon BackgroundTint="#000000" IconStyle="/IconStyles.effect" MouseOverColor="#FFFF00" Name="Effect45" Size="24,24" TreatAsButton="true"/>
</VolumePage>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Enabled="false" GetsInput="false" Name="WC_Frame" PackSize="a,a" RStyleDefault="/FrameStyles.single_pixel" Size="150,126"/>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Enabled="false" GetsInput="false" Name="WC_Backdrop" PackSize="a,a" Size="150,126"/>
</Page>
So we may trigger specific detrimental effects when they shows up in Detrimental window... )

Drumstix42 10-25-2011 04:52 PM

You mean based on the icon? There are a lot of overlapping icons for buffs and debuffs unfortunately. And holy crap that is a long conditional.