- Patch Notes
||07-27-2020 06:50 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday July 28, 2020
- Shissar Intricate Scaled Pauldrons - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Maiden's Nefarious Ring - Item is now properly named for finger equipment.
- Maiden's Nefarious Bangle - Item name is now spelled properly.
- Milo's Heavy Chain Leggings - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Added several defensive alternate items to Kunark drop tables that have tank only items that are not defensive specced. Characters that have one of effected items may exchange their non-defensive items for the defensive items at an Item Exchange Merchant in Kylong plains.
- Smoothed out the stat amount progression of Rise of Kunark items so heroic 3 items (expansion final boss for heroic tier) items no longer have higher stat values then raid 1 items.
- Mitigation of level 120+ NPCs have been reduced.
- Players on Kaladim should now be able to buy a lot more items from the Tinkerfest merchants even if they do not have any tinkering skills, including the Swift-Kicking Pedipowered Leaper.
- Tradeable marketplace items will now set a temporary Heirloom flag on the item until five days have passed from when it was initially added to a characters inventory. Any items created from these items, such as from miscbags, will inherit the parent items Heirloom flag at the same timestamp.
- Heritage Hunt [Weekly] is being retired and will remove itself from your Overseer Quest inventory upon it's completion.
- Heritage Hunt [Daily] is now available from Arabella F'arquharson. Heritage Hunt [Daily] requires membership, level 120 and Overseer level 10 and rewards a single Singing Steel Heritage Crate each day.
- Arabella F'arquharson will now sell Singing Steel appearance equipment and the "Mercenary: Micrus Deathband and Micrus Deathband [Level 20 Unlock]" crate.
- The Fist of War - Bruisers seeking the Bonebreaker Champion must seek him in the City of Freeport, and not in Big Bend.
- The Dream Scorcher - Kullaba's nightterrors no longer terrorize the defiler or their group mates every time they zone.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The meteoric golems in The Blinding now properly count towards the Golem slayer achievements.
- The servitors in Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens now properly count towards the Golem slayer achievements.
- Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused players to fall through one of the bridges when trying to cross safely.
- Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid/Challenge Raid]
- Vzyh'dra should allow players to grab the shadow-stitch needles after severing the connection within the room if no players have any needles left.
- Veeshan's Peak [Raid]
- Specimens in the Nexona encounter should no longer regenerate their health.
- Power Generators in the Milyex Vioren encounter should no longer regenerate in health over time.
- Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included
- Fixed an issue where the zone would crash when fighting certain bosses like MicroTock.
- Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [Event Heroic]
- Adds should now despawn when the Archon of Death encounter resets or is defeated.
- Tomb of Thuuga [Raid]
- Spiderling adds in the Tairiza the Widow Mistress encounter have had their outgoing damage and health reduced.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.