- Patch Notes
||07-13-2020 08:00 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday July 14, 2020
- Corrected Epic Aspect and Core adornment's that granted Damage modifier to grant Ability Modifier.
- The Tailor's Trainer and Dressmaker's Trainer may now be used while on a mount.
- Paludal Muck - This house pet is no longer Heirloom.
- Traploc's Battle Mace - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- True-Sight Spectracles - Item description typo fixed.
- Shadow Overlord Depraved items have had their names corrected.
- Fallen Gate Heritage reward items have been brought into current item progression and have had expansion requirement flags added to them.
- Time-Locked server: Removed defensive spec from items that are not tank only or otherwise identified as a tank item.
- Time-Locked server: Removed the bonus blue stats granted to defensive spec items.
- If They Only Had a Brain - Only one Cognitive Tinkerfest Clockwork should now spawn and need to be led back to Blantsworth Coggington III.
- Fiddledeegrak's Great Invention - Gathering coaxial cable, covalent fusecells, and flooblecrank boxes are now all group updates.
- Health and mitigations for level 120+ live event NPCs have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue that could cause completed missions not to expire correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused missions to initially start with the wrong quest.
- Ley of the Land: Scrawling Clues - Correcting the name of the first target to Roris Lacea.
- Character who have completed the quest "Binding to the Dark" will now be able to purchase its rewards on any character on the account from Festra Shallowfoot. Characters who have already completed "Binding to the Dark" will be granted the account wide unlock to purchase the rewards upon hailing either Festra Shallowfoot or Linathel Corredor.
- Corrected formatting of the maximum health displayed by Detect Weakness.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Challenge & Expert]
- Rhag'Sekez' Sanguineous Strike and Noematic Strike no longer affect targets under the effects of Revived Sickness.
- The negative damage reduction debuff applied by Rhag'Voreth's adds has been reduced.
- Rhag'Voreth's Tongue Lashings no longer affect targets under the effects of Revived Sickness.
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Expert]
- The travailing flood control engineer will now appear for anyone in the group who defeated all of the Normal mode bosses for the zone.
- The Vault of Ssraeshza [Challenge & Expert]
- Nev Dax'Thall applies the curse, Dark Banishment, less often. Dark Banishment also has a longer duration and its snare is less potent.
- Nev Dax'Thall should always drop a treasure chest.
- Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Expert]
- Percy will now appear for anyone in the group who defeated all of the Normal mode bosses for the zone.
- Fordel Midst: Wayward Manor [Challenge & Expert]
- Eegut Stonegut should always drop a treasure chest.
- Fordel Midst: The Listless Spires [Challenge & Expert]
- War Master Ryzon should always drop a treasure chest.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Challenge & Expert]
- Defeating Lord Triskian Seru while under the effects of Fourth Dimension will no longer kill you.
- Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [All Versions]
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Sanctus Eternus from dropping treasure.
- Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
- Vyzh'dra should no longer have her denizens becoming immune to damage or using cooperative strikes in normal mode versions of the zone.
- Added additional messaging for the shadow-stitch needle protion of the Vyzh'dra encounter.
- Vyzh'dra will now seek out another random player if the needles are not taken
- The Temple of Kor-Sha
- Increased health on Kor-sha warriors and flaming draughts in the Selrach Di'Zok encounter
- Decreased health on Kor-sha evokers, mentalists, assassins, and disciples in the Selrach Di'Zok encounter
- Selrach Di'Zok should no longer use normal profession abilities.
- Veeshan's Peak
- Decreased health on power generators in the Milyex Vioren encounter
- Tomb of Thuuga [Raid]
- Decreased health on digestive sacs in the Tairiza the Widow Mistress encounter.
- Tairiza the Widow Mistress will now summon players who are too far away to cast her webbing ability on them.
- Tairiza the Widow Mistress will now break encounter if pulled more than 120m away from her default location.
- You can no longer interact with the exit door while the Tairiza the Widow Mistress encounter is active.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.