- Patch Notes
||06-08-2020 04:22 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday June 9, 2020
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when cleaning up Public Quest map icons.
ZONES / POPULATION
Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Heroic]
- Riding the mechanical bull now properly grants reduced damage to the rider.
- Priests should no longer find themselves unable to cure detrimental effects during the encounter with Vleecan Fele.
Wracklands: The Crimson Barrens [Raid/Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would cause Scrawl to get remain immune to damage.
Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Challenge Raid]
- Corrected an issue that teleported players to 0,0,0 instead of the rooms surrounding the Mindless Blood of Ssraeshza encounter area when they failed to remove their respective mark spell.
Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls [Raid]
- Ancient Shissar Skeletal Remnants should no longer co-op strike when in the normal mode Kua, Watcher of Wanes encounter.
- Selia Rilonya, and other faction merchants in Kelethin, have been advised as to the price of the ceremonial formal ensemble.
- Civilians within both Heroic and Solo instances of Sanctus Seru are now immune to indirect AOEs until they enter combat.
Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Order [Heroic and Solo]
- Killing the affirmation seekers watching Cerio Vallain will no longer update the "Innocents" slayer medals.
- Jindrack's Lucan D'Lere Action Figure - The shield can now be properly turned into a house item and back again.
- Clearmind's Wrist of Mending - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- You should no longer see a duplicate mechanical bull while someone else is riding Gattley's Working Mech Bull.
- Operah's Polished Buckler - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Sambata Blade of Force - Item name changed from axe to blade, to more appropriately match the weapon appearance.
- Harl's Rousing Tune XI: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Riana's Relentless Tune X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Songster's Luck X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Hunker Down: Corrected a bug that allowed the mitigation amount from Hunker Down X to apply to previous versions of the ability.
- Alin's Serene Serenade V: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Graceful Avoidance IX: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Song of Magic X: Corrected a stacking bug that prevented some of the effects from applying.
- Dark Siphoning IX: Corrected a bug that prevented the heal component from applying.
- The missions for Diaku Corral are now auto-granted to you upon entry into the corral if you meet the requirements.
- Seven Tomes and No Sense - The seventh tome now drops from the monkey king as corpse loot, no matter what level you are.
- Oceansfull of Good Food - Bait Buckets have had their appearance adjusted. They now play a sparkle to make them more noticeable when they can be searched. It is not active when they have already been searched.
- The Artisan's Pack Pony should now return plumewit hide(s) if sending your trusty pack steed to the Plane of Magic.
- Tradeskill work order and rush order writs are now available in guildhalls for tradeskillers above level 110.
- Marble Seru Tileset: Square Brick Block has been removed from the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume II" It still exists within the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume I"
- Marble Seru Tileset: Rectangular Brick Block has been added to the recipe scroll "Marble Seru Tileset: Volume II" This recipe was previously unavailable.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.