- Patch Notes
||08-22-2022 07:40 PM
[Live] Update Notes - August 23, 2022
- Time-Locked servers now have their own pet stat sharing multipliers unique to them, and no longer gain the same values as a normal server.
- The following rewards for the quest Thar Also Be Bears have been updated from level 30 to level 40:
- Boots of the Winterwarden
- Frosted Chainlink Boots
- Hallasian Battlepriest's Boots
- Items found in Oceansfull content are now transmutable as normal.
- Items found in Myths and Monoliths content are no longer unnecessarily designated Lore and should be properly transmutable.
- Wary Protection has been added to Demersal Mythic Greatshield.
- The following items are now Greater Relics:
- Buckler of the Ancient Peaks
- Buckler of the Persistent Gaze
- Fabled Enduring Wall
- The following items are now Relics:
- Dar Dragonslayer's Medal
- Fabled Hammer of Swirling Constellations
- Fabled Incandescent Blade
- Fabled Ring of the Skygazer
- Fabled Soulshattering Band
- Fabled Stormbringer Bulwark of the Unstoppable
- Fabled Wheel of Nightmares
- Nexona's Blade of Bounding
- Xygoz's Comfy Leather Moccasins
- Xygoz's Comfy Slippers
- Xygoz's Semi-Comfy Clodhoppers
- Xygoz's Semi-Comfy Metal Slippers
- The following effects from The Fabled Veeshan's Peak [Raid] have been updated.
- Crushing Wave
- Divine Intervention
- Empowered Heal
- Runic Redemption
- Spirit Siphoning
- The weekly mission, Too Machta For Kurn [x2 Raid], now updates directly from defeating Warlord Kurn Machta instead of through completion of the daily mission, No Machta For You [x2 Raid].
ZONES AND POPULATION
The Fabled Kurn's Tower [x2 Raid]
- You are now able to use items while they're in your Overseer bag.
- Corrected an issue where season four Overseer rewards would not reward season four agents or quests on Time-Locked servers.
Fabled Veeshan's Peak [Raid]
- The incrementing buff, Gleaming the Void, on all base population, will properly modify increments when pulled with a control effect.
- Gleaming the Void will wait 5 to 10 seconds before increasing increments on a creature who breaks a control effect.
Fabled Trakanon's Lair [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that caused targets to not be notified properly when being marked by Kluzen the Protector.
- Corrected the color of the text for successfully jousting Kluzen the Protector once marked to green.
- Reduced the amount of variance allowed for the "Fabled Flames" spell for when players attempt synchronized swimming in the lava.
- Adjusted the delay between when Milyex Vioren summons his power generators and when he activates his fail effect by an additional 5 seconds.
- The floating island in the Hoshkar encounter should now more reliably protect players.
- Corrected an issue where the summoned ritualist would continue to lock targets' sight onto him even after being successfully countered.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.