- Patch Notes
||08-10-2022 08:00 PM
[Live] Update Notes - August 11, 2022
- Consort's Greataxe Insight has been renamed to Consort's Greatsword of Insight.
- Assembled Furious Wrist Wraps - Item icon is now appropriate for forearms.
- Unfailing Vesspyrian Leather Coat is now properly spelled.
- The Unwavering Wristguards of Maligned Intention can no longer be used as a silly hat, but instead fit properly on a player's forearms.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some food and drink from granting stats on a Time-Locked server.
- The stats of the following items have been adjusted:
- Void-Etched Bracelet
- Earring of the Shattered Assailants
- Tincture of Agony
- Quickened Pulse of Power
- Club of Nullification
- Crossbow of Nullification
- Fighting Staff of Nullification
- Longbow of Nullification
- The following appearance-only Dashing items have been renamed to Formal Dashing and will no longer erroneously display stats:
- Formal Dashing Gloves
- Formal Dashing Pantaloons
- Formal Dashing Shouldercuffs
- Formal Dashing Tunic
- Liddo Bowbeck's Chain Hauberk of Force - Item name typo fixed.
- Vongrut Battlebreaker's Chain Hauberk of Frenzy - Item name typo fixed.
- Stelgar Mortertoe's Chain Hauberk of Fortitude - Item name typo fixed.
- Crimson Theleh's Chain Hauberk of Force - Item name typo fixed.
- Urohg Shattershield's Chain Hauberk of Frenzy - Item name typo fixed.
- Scorched Sky appearance weapons can now consistently be reforged to add decorations.
- The Fabled Kurn's Tower [Heroic I] and [Heroic II] daily missions now have the correct reset times.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Dora Wicket now properly knows the prices on the recipe books that she sells once you complete the new level 60 "Doors" series of tradeskill quests.
- Ewart Nefird no longer tries to give you items that generate an error message at the start of the "Water in the Desert" quest.
- Tradeskill quest "Loping Doors" now spells "Cemetery" correctly.
- The Fabled Kurn's Tower: Breaching the Void [Heroic II]
- Theerian warder adds during the encounter with Telvorsinn and his best bud Thovalakk, will spawn at a reduced rate.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.