- Patch Notes
||05-09-2022 07:40 PM
[Live] Update Notes - May 10, 2022
- Fixed an issue that could cause the census data export to fail.
- Increased the damage of Level 125 Wizard and Warlocks by 30%.
- Increased the damage of Level 125 Summoner pets by 30%
- Increased the damage of Level 125 Enchanters and Summoners by 20%.
- Increased the damage of Level 125 Enchanters pets by 10%.
- Corrected an issue that caused wards to apply for negative values when they exceeded a certain amount and removed the cap on wards from exceeding that amount.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some Public Quests from updating, such as those in Eryslai, Winds of Twilight and Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Visions of Vetrovia Raids
- Karuupa Jungle: The Fading Light [Raid] should now only require one (1) player in the raid group having access to enter the zone.
- Mahngavi Wastes: The Engulfing Night [Raid] should now only require one (1) player in the raid group having access to enter the zone.
- Forlorn Gist: Emerging Deceit [Raid] should now only require one (1) player in the raid group having access to enter the zone.
- Forlorn Gist: Akashic Incursion [Raid] should now only require one (1) player in the raid group having access to enter the zone.
- Castle Vacrul: Haunting Presence [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that could cause Lord Mayong Mistmoore to potentially cause problems with his reset mechanic.
- The achievement for defeating Lord Mayong Mistmoore has been reset.
- The Merchant's Den [Heroic II]
- With the increased mage damage this update, Mage-or Aid will be disabled in the zone.
- Challenge bosses will only trigger their state effect procs against players.
- Killing the "root of evil" during the encounter with challenge Liegess Lavalle will now remove the detriment of the same name.
- Challenge Arachlord Dyrraga casts Tangled Webs less often and will not target classes whose class events are active.
- Challenge Arachlord Dyrraga's silk threads now have equal health, which was raised for the fake threads and decreased for the real ones.
- Challenge Arachlord Dyrraga's drained commodities have less combat mitigation, and drained merchant marines spawn less frequently.
- The negative damage reduction from challenge Mayong Mistmoore's claret collectors has been increased.
- Silk Road will now be properly removed when the mage phase completes during the encounter with challenge Arachlord Dyrraga.
- Challenge Beefcake will once again use his Three's a Crowd ability.
- Chaotic Leech should no longer increase when re-entering the zone while Arachlord Dyrraga is spawned.
- Forlorn Gist: Akashic Incursion [Raid]
- Corrected a situation where the Cloaked Necromancer's summoned spirits could get stuck unable to be attacked.
- Dracur Prime: Vyskudra the Ancient
- An energized storm elemental's HP has been reduced by 65%.
- An elemental stormlord's HP has been reduced by 55%.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.