- Patch Notes
||01-04-2022 07:20 PM
[Live] Update Notes - January 5, 2022
- Corrected a bug that caused Grim Harbinger to conflict with mount spells.
- Corrected a bug with Scout ability Dragonwrath that prevented it from teleporting the caster to the target.
- Reduced damage from most melee attacks from a base multiplier between 2.04 to 2.479, to a base multiplier between 1.87 to 2.184.
- Temporaneous Bewitched Softened Shoes - Item now has a valid appearance.
- Enduring Experimental Softened Shoes - Item now has a valid appearance.
- Wary protection will no longer tell you it requires a fighter when applied to a non-fighter.
- Marr's Counterstrike may now only trigger every 3-6 seconds.
- Frostfell Tree - House item will now automatically restart the lights or decorations you last chose to activate.
- Frosted Frostfell Tree - House item will now automatically restart the lights or decorations you last chose to activate.
- Dead Frostfell Tree - House item will now automatically restart the lights or decorations you last chose to activate.
- Crafted Visions of Vetrovia Cure potions have been updated to all cure 133 levels of effects.
- Crafted Visions of Vetrovia Cure potions will decrease the recast time as their tier increases. Forlorn cure potions are now 18 second recast, Dreadfell cure potions are continue being 15 second recast. Currently unused Bloodbound, and True Blood cure potions are 12 and 9 second recasts respectively.
- Visions of Vetrovial Tradeskilling mount gear now checks tradeskilling level, instead of adventure level.
- Thadampos will no longer sell the Cask of Illumination [Tier 12].
- The Imbued Fulginate Sabre and Imbued Indium Sabre may now be used be all appropriate classes.
- A Frostfell Favor
- Quest now rewards "slow twinkle lights adornment" upon your first completion. After examining the reward item your Frostfell trees will have the slow twinkle light choices available, no matter if you are in the middle of repeating this quest or not.
- Visions of Vetrovia: Welcome to the Jungle
- Quest journal entries now have accurate directions listed for the ward locations.
- Familiars Wild
- Sandrock lizards and undead ravagers are now potential quest updates for this quest.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- The Restless Deino for the quest Were Is the Messenger: Wild Ride has stopped trying to swallow his quest book icon, so he will display it if you have deleted/rejected the quest.
- The dialog at the start of Were Is the Messenger: Different Tastes has had a small grammar adjustment.
- The journeyman and expert recipes for the level 121 coercer spell Enraging Demeanor IV are now in the appropriate sage recipe books.
- The recipe for Roundhouse XI (Ancient) can now be crafted.
- The recipe for Sneak Attack VI (Ancient) can now be crafted.
- The recipe for Nature's Salve XIII (Ancient) can now be crafted.
- Players who have already completed "Were Is the Messenger: Where the Weres Are" will find that Grimalda Goodhand in Renfry's Basement now has a copy of the house item "Mairen's Note" for purchase. Players who have not yet completed this quest will find that the quest now grants them a copy of the note to keep.
- The Vetrovian Jeweler work order will now grant a quantity of 16 Tradeskill Writ Fuel.
Visions of Vetrovia Raids
- Cavern of the Afflicted [Agnostic]
- The depths of the cavern is no longer plagued by pink cubes.
- Ancestral Crypts of Vyl'Tayne, D'Ryil, Z'Tozia and X'Aphon
- Crypt bosses will reset properly allowing for their eventual defeat.
- Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken [Heroic II]
- Mazza Zanzeer's Death Sentence curse will now apply to all players.
- Karuupa Jungle: Heart of Conflict [Heroic II]
- Agrodemus will no longer cast barrage so soon after Sumedorga dies.
- Karuupa Jungle: The Fading Light [Raid]
- Can now be accessed from Death's Berm within Karuupa Jungle.
- Mahngavi Wastes: The Engulfing Night [Raid]
- Can now be accessed from the crypt door along the Bleak Dreams Bay shoreline within Mahngavi Wastes.
- Upcoming: The Forlorn Gist: Emerging Deceit [Raid]
- Will be opened on January 26, 2022!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.