- Patch Notes
||12-13-2021 08:51 PM
[Live] Update Notes - December 14, 2021
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Scroll Depot (Large) from loading in the Highhold Guild Hall, Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall, and Kerafyrm's Lair Guild Hall. Depots , and their contents, previously placed in those depots are still present in the guild data, and will load in those halls with all of the contents once the patch has been deployed.
- Vah Shir have been granted membership into the Guild hirelings union.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Many locations on the mariner's bells and Fast Travel maps have been adjusted for easier distinction.
- Forlorn Gist
- Lucion Bledso should no longer be listed or have tier 2 heroic buffs, they should now have tier 1 heroic buffs.
- Elizith the banker should now be properly standing behind the desk.
- Mahngavi Wastes
- Bloodherga, the Cursed should no longer be listed or have tier 2 heroic buffs, they should now have tier 1 heroic buffs.
- Castle Vacrul: Rosy Reverie [All Versions]
- Kartur can no longer be fought outside the vault.
- The white bishop has made their triumphant to return to A1 only to just stand there.
- Pulling the chess pieces off the board will no longer reset the encounter.
- Castle Vacrul: Rosy Reverie [Heroic I and II]
- Roseblood and Thornblood's Flower Power increases their Potency and Melee Multiplier over time.
- Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken [Heroic II]
- Damage from Sypheria's Sanguine Syphoning has been reduced.
- Balanced Synergy is now removed from all group members after successfully dispelling Sypheria the Shackled's Bloodlinked Chains.
- Karuupa Jungle
- Quillock Rex will no longer reset if further than 250 meters from where he spawns.
- Karuupa Jungle: Dedraka's Descent [Heroic I]
- Scarfeather's 'Scarred by Hatred' ability will continue to increment when he gets back up from being knocked down, if his most hated target is not a fighter.
- Karuupa Jungle: Dedraka's Descent [Heroic I and Solo]
- AE Autoattack has been removed from Elder Gromekus, Ponshudu, and Olipna.
- Karuupa Jungle: Predator's Perch [Event Heroic II]
- Eagle Eyes (now elemental) and Serpent's Bite (now trauma) from the plumedrake royals can now be cured, and their damage has been reduced.
- Mahngavi Wastes: Warpwood Cairn [Solo]
- Oororr the Corrupted has less add events between 100% and 50% health.
- Svarni Expanse: Carrion Crag [All Versions]
- High Shikari Olyxa will no longer choose the same location in succession when attempting to pick you off.
- Svarni Expanse: Carrion Crag [Heroic I]
- Grumblugtin will summon a wretched corpsecurs less frequently.
- Grumblugtin and friends are more susceptible to state effects, such as mesmerize, stun, root and fear.
- Rush orders and work orders are now available for level 121 to level 125 crafters.
- Removed transmutation stones from the tradeskill missions. When you would have previously received a transmutation stone, you will now receive a furniture piece.
- Forlorn adornment recipes should now be calling for Vetrovian fragments instead of empyral fragments.
- The level 102 Fury spell, Master of the Hunt VIII, can now be crafted for journeyman, expert and grandmaster versions, which have been added to the appropriate recipe books.
- The level 111 Beastlord CA, Warder's Ferocity II, can now be crafted for journeyman, adept and grandmaster versions, which have been added to the appropriate recipe books.
- Additional harvesting nodes have been unburied in Mahngavi Wastes.
- If you reject or delete the quest Were Is the Messenger: Wild Ride, the restless deino now has a quest feather over it's head so that you are aware of where you can regain the quest.
- Recipe books for the level 106 Swashbuckler ability Marauder's Vaunt II now correctly list it as Marauder's Vaunt II, instead of as Marauder's Vaunt.
- The zombies in Assistant Virdell's tradeskill camp in Mahngavi Wastes should no longer disappear after a certain amount of completion in the adventuring signature line.
- Updated base Melee Multiplier to also apply to spell weapons.
- Blood Rage VIII renamed to Blood Rage II.
- Blood Rage IX renamed to Blood Rage III.
- Blood Rage X renamed to Blood Rage IV.
- Capped the bonus damage granted to Victorious Concerto from Exuberant Encore.
- Decreased the damage multiplier Dagger Storm gains from caster level.
- Increased the damage multiplier Dagger Storm gains from being engaged with the multiple opponents to a flat 1 for 1, up to 8.
- The Spirit Animal summon will now display properly in the "Pets" tab of the character UI.
- Decreased the damage multiplier Unda Arcanus Spiritus gains from caster level.
- Increased the damage multiplier Unda Arcanus Spiritus gains from being engaged with the multiple opponents to a flat 1 for 1, up to 8.
- Jester's Ruse will now only trigger once every 2 to 5 seconds.
- The base auto attack multiplier of Persecution will now scale with level, once the caster is over level 100.
- Reduced the base auto attack multiplier of Fanatics Focus to scale better with the various other melee attack increasing stats in Visions of Vetrovia.
- Reduced the base auto attack multiplier of Terrene Destruction to scale better with the various other melee attack increasing stats in Visions of Vetrovia.
- Reduced the base auto attack multiplier of Wendigo from a base value of 5 to a base value of 3.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Visions of Vetrovia Warding Ebb poisons to not correctly apply their effects.
- Added combat mitigation reductions to Visions of Vetrovia Acidic Blase, Warding Ebb, and Ignorant Bliss poisons.
- Guildhall Epic Training Dummy has had a combat mitigation buff added via right click for all your "does combat mitigation affect this spell" needs.
- A number of item icons have been corrected.
- Vampiric Requiem will no longer persist through zoning or death.
- Corrected the appearance of the Blood-Wrought Knuckles of Baleful Dreams.
- Corrected the appearance of the Blood-Wrought Knuckles of the Charnel Legacy.
- Upon next login, all Lifestone baubles will replace themselves to correct an issue with old pre-patch versions not staying attuned.
- Blood Bound Rune of Withering has been moved earlier in progression to more closely match the Blood Bound Rune of Tainted Blade in obtainability.
- When an item is outdated and removed, it will now return any attached adornments that were on that item.
- Unlit Vacrul Chandelier, Vacrul Double Chandelier and Vacrul Quadruple Chandelier should now properly anchor from the ceiling instead of the floor.
- Elaborate Forlorn Wall Sconce should now properly anchor on the wall.
- Dreamwalk Empire, Part One [Heroic II] - Defeating Hinokawu in Karuupa Jungle: Predator's Perch [Event Heroic II] no longer updates "Slaughter the seneschal."
- Increased the amount of Shadowed Ethereal Trackers you gain from weekly missions.
- The mission Castle Vacrul: Throne of the Ydal now rewards two mission crates as intended.
- Connect the Dots - Rime sleetsaber scouts should spawn more reliably now.
- How Broken Shore Bay Got Its Name - Captain Douglan Wakerunner is fighting with the Kamapor defenders and will speak with you now, even if you have obtained "Savage Defense Force" from him already.
- Savage Defense Force - Quest cannot be shared until "How Broken Shore Bay Got Its Name" is completed.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.