- Patch Notes
||11-19-2018 07:13 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday November 20, 2018
- Fixed an issue where an out-of-date eq2ui_proxyactor.xml UI file caused clients to crash. If you don't see countdown text flash across the HUD while using it, please delete this file and validate game assets.
- Fixed an issue where selecting reordered group members via mouse selected the wrong member.
ZONES / POPULATION
- Fixed an issue with mounted NPCs.
- Reduced the Planes of Prophecy solo mitigations.
- Boomba, the pickle merchant in Freeport has two new pickled products to offer.
Myrist, the Great Library
- Among the other pre-existing requirements, you must also now be at least level 100 in an adventure or tradeskill class to enter Myrist, the Great Library.
- Moved stuck shinnies in Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands from the Heart of Thudos and the second floor ledge of the Sepulcher of the Twelve.
Vegarlson: Ruins of Rathe [Heroic]
- Slurpgaloop should no longer cast Chaotic Barrage at the same time as his other abilities.
- Koni Ferus and Pete Bog will no longer cast Chaotic Barrage at the same time.
- Reduced the health damage of Slurpgaloop's Leap (summon) ability.
Vegarlson: Ruins of Rathe [Heroic and Solo]
- The Stone of Thudos near Slurpgaloop has been permanently destroyed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent minimuds from consuming corpses of muddite lurchers within The Muddy Lagoon.
Eryslai: The Bixel Hive [Heroic]
- During the encounter with Aurorax, her puddles of boiling honey do not start inflicting damage so quickly after spawning, they inflict less damage to both health and mana, and she will stop summoning them after all of her queensguard elites are defeated.
Awuidor: The Nebulous Deep [Heroic]
- Now has 3 earned Revive points.
Awuidor: The Veiled Precipice [Heroic & Solo]
- Shinies should no longer be stuck.
F.S. Distillery: Stowaways [All Versions]
- Zaxfalump should no longer reset when attacked.
Ward of Chaos Elements
- The minimum and maximum durations have been reduced to 90 minutes and 3 days, respectively.
Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid]
- The Avatar of Bone has had his difficulty reduced.
- Reduced the amount of Fervor granted by Fighter offensive stances below level 100.
- Corrected a bug that prevented druid Spirit of Wolf from casting at the casters current level.
- The public quests from Awuidor, the Dark Fathoms and Eryslai, Winds of Twilight, will now update the Public Knowledge achievement.
- Guide Quest: Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms! - The category has been updated and Dustrunner Isle is now spelled correctly.
- Plane of Disease: Crypt of Decay [Tradeskill]: Your new role as Assistant Cryptkeeper can once again be completed, as Plaguebringer Inc. has recalibrated the Fluid Injection protocols of the Embalming Kit to allow His most-pestilent protoplasm to be collected from those disgusting carrion feeders.
- Removed Celestial Adornment of Extra Attacks (2H) from recipegroups, since there is no two handed armor or necklaces.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Planar Powder recipe from accepting Planar Fragment components.
- The Elemental Quintessence currency now states it is received from Chaos Descending Public Quests.
- The Chaos Descending: Gateway to Knowledge will now teleport all characters on an account who are at least a level 100 adventurer or tradeskiller if at least one character on the account unlocked access to Myrist, the Great Library, by receiving the Book of The Plane of Knowledge.
- The Plane Touched Spiritstone will now level in solo and heroic weekly missions in both Planes of Prophecy and Chaos Descending.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Detritus Mulcher from triggering on opponents.
- Skoria, the Incandescent and Hestia Emberhoof, the Infinite Flame cost Archivist's Tremissis instead of Archivist's Solidus
- Items corrected a bug that reduced several cure potions below effective levels.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.