- Patch Notes
||08-07-2023 07:14 PM
[Live] Update Notes - August 8, 2023
- The solufugid collection in Takish Badlands now is properly spelled as solifugid. We apologize to solifuges everywhere for misrepresenting their creepy, crawly selves.
- Fear and Loathing: Charm adornment will now work through The Shadow Odyssey expansion.
- Poisoned Seeds of the Tender will no longer function in PvP combat.
- Updated several familiars to be classified as flying for appearance familiar compatibility.
- The Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus will now function as a flying mount appearance.
- Kingdom of Sky mission rewards are now available on the Priest of Discord during Echoes of Faydwer for Sanguine Seal of Discord tokens.
- Zarrakon PvP token rewards from daily missions and weekly missions have been reduce by half.
- Zarrakon Daily PvP writs are now available every 60 minutes. Weekly missions have not changed.
- Increased mage mitigation in PvP combat by 15%.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Recipes for Bash II (Grandmaster) and Overpower II (Grandmaster) have been moved to Fighter Grandmaster Recipes Volume I to match the level of the combat arts. The recipes have also been changed to use tier 1 ingredients instead of tier 2 ingredients.
- Tradeskill quest recipe for Bloom Experiments will now return the Elddar Blooms if the player fails the combine.
- Tradeskill quest recipe for Plaster Cast will now return the Elddar Soil if the player fails the combine.
- Tradeskill repeatable quest "Continued Fuel for the Fire" will now grant 2 mysterious blue coins upon completion instead of a single coin.
- Entering The Protector's Realm and The Execution Throne Room will now pull everyone in the raid who are in the adjacent zones.
- Buried Takish'Hiz: Empire of Antiquity [Contested]
- Heroic bosses will now correctly heal themselves and dispel hostile effects when inflicting deathblows against players as has been denoted by their Mortal Coil buff.
- Sultan's Mahallah: Daggers Drawn [Raid]
- Corrected an issue with the "Poacher Paol the Persistent" encounter where the peafowls' wounds were not properly decreased upon Astra being defeated.
- Great Divide
- Ruffin will spawn more consistently on the Icy Fingers.
- Loping Plains
- Certain werewolves have been spotted running around the Loping Plains with some new PvP drops on the Zarrakon Server.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.