- Patch Notes
||02-03-2020 10:12 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday February 4, 2020
- Performing an auto-attack will no longer break stealth.
- Corrected a bug that allowed several profession spells to stack that did not previously stack, such as Arcane Symphony, Elemental Concerto, and Noxious Symphony
- Artisan's Pack Pony alternate appearances will no longer become gigantic.
- Blood of Luclin raid kill achievements have been unhidden.
- Fordel Midst Triangular Palaestra Banner - House item is now wall placed, as intended.
- Fordel Midst Rectangular Palaestra Banner - House item is now wall placed, as intended.
- Fordel Midst Diamond Emblem Palaestra Banner - House item is now wall placed, as intended.
- Ethereal Reinforcement will now increase from tier 11 to tier 12 once the character has completed the all of the tier 1 raid Achievements "Raid: Luminary Percontorius Felvin, Raid: The Sambata Champion, Raid: Xi Xia Xius, Raid: Stonegrabber Colossus, Raid: Rockhopper Pouncer, Raid: Thought Horror Overfiend, Raid: Praetorian K'Tikrn, Raid: Luminary Cohortis Emon, Raid: Luminary Hertu Asundri".
- Corrected an issue that caused ranged weapons above level 110 to not increase damage rating to appropriate levels.
- Corrected an issue that prevented several blue adornments from becoming no-trade when removed from an item.
- The Ragebourne Spiritstone is now on its own distinct item group
- Luminous Trance, Aspect of the Departed, Grim Aura, Elemental Artisan's Expertise, and Voidfarer Artisan's Expertise will no longer drop when you zone.
- Shattered Dawn: Vault in the Wound - Quest will now update for the entire group, allowing players that keep their distance from the Shade of Vyzh'dra's to still be properly updated.
- The Will of the Coast, Will of The Blinding, Will of the Wracklands, and Will of Seru teleport potions have been opened up to any players who have completed a certain amount of progress in either the "Shattered Dawn" quest line or the "Piercing the Darkness" quest lines
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Updated the Grace of Norrath and Fount of Power buffs so that they grant a static buff instead of a scaling stat increase.
- Solo zones will no longer dispel food buffs off of the player when they leave the zone.
- Blood of Luclin Challenge mode heroic boss combat mitigation has been reduced.
- Blood of Luclin Raids
- All Blood of Luclin Raid bosses have had their melee damage increased.
- Aurelian Coast: The Emergent Eclipse [Raid]
- Xi Xia Xius' Vortex should be more reliably pulling and killing players who get near.
- Fordel Midst: Rememberance [Raid]
- Corrected an issue causing the Vestigial Broker to not use his "Cart" mechanic in Normal Mode.
- Decreased the assist range of all phasing spectral apparitions within the zone.
- Sanctus Seru: The Fading Arches [Raid]
- The zone should no longer spawn as actors first when you enter the zone. However, some bosses may still need to be interacted with to trigger them.
- Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause Lord Triskian Seru to break encounter when he is walking around.
- Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause Lord Triskian Seru to not relinquish the right to use his sword beyond the first time.
- Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Divinity [Heroic]
- Prysmerah's will now give another member of the group attacking her "Hot Scales" if the previous member died with one in their possession.
- The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic and Solo]
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the correctly entered time of death from being accepted if Rath'Argoth and Rath'Girosz were defeated when the hour hand pointed at the 12 o'clock hour.
- The Vault of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- Gloombeast Azrinax (challenge) - Lingering Darkness is no longer a curse and Negative Light drains less power.
- The Venom of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
- Rhag'Sekez's Shadowbrand (challenge) will no longer increment if a blood biter spawns.
- Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Heroic]
- Bazaar Baron Brixwald's Death Knell (challenge) will no longer increment if any shadow adds spawn.
- Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Heroic and Solo]
- The Cat's Eye Agate can be used regardless of its owner's target against Trade Baroness Elsindir and Bazaar Baron Brixwald.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 PM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.