EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   TEST SERVER: Exp bar w/ decimal % for adventure/tradeskill + vitality(for both),... (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1210)

taco-man 01-30-2005 09:42 PM

TEST SERVER: Exp bar w/ decimal % for adventure/tradeskill + vitality(for both),...

1 Attachment(s)
This is an experience bar that is fully functional on the test server so it can be used as soon as the patch gets moved over to the live server. It has
  • Adventure % w/ Decimal
  • Tradeskill % w/ Decimal
  • Adventure Level
  • Tradeskill Level
  • Adventure Vitality Gem, Arrow, and %
  • Tradeskill Vitality Gem, Arrow, and %
  • Adventure Class
  • Tradeskill Class
  • Real Time and Date
  • Zone Time
  • Zone Name

Now that this is no longer beta, and is no longer for the test server please post on the thread in the released section: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/...read.php?t=1260

Drumstix42 01-30-2005 10:12 PM

Niiice I like the look :)

*edit* Not good enough..

I love the look :p

Itanius 01-30-2005 10:25 PM

Wow, impressive! :D

Killarny 01-30-2005 10:49 PM

Nice ideas here... but I have a question: what are the bubbles on the right side of the bar representing?

Looks great otherwise though..

Deathbane27 01-30-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killarny
Nice ideas here... but I have a question: what are the bubbles on the right side of the bar representing?

Looks great otherwise though..

Those light up when you have Vitality available. (The style shown is actually the new Default on Test.)

Humudce 01-30-2005 10:57 PM

Oh Very nice :)

homeslice513 01-31-2005 10:25 AM

Excellent and thank you very much :)

I just got on test to look around some and realized I didn't have any vitality showing so assumed that it was on the same xp bar and then switched back to the old layout and saw it.

I was totally hoping that someone came up with something for it already and poof here it was :nana:

Humudce 01-31-2005 04:32 PM

Does anyone have a Screenshot of a player that is over Level 9? Wondering how the Circle the Level is in handles 2 digits :)

Valdacil 01-31-2005 05:01 PM

Will you also be posting a classic version w/ the selectable tradeskill/adventure bars instead of showing both bars. You are incorporating some of the things I've been looking for (vitality and time) but I like the single bar better than both. I don't need to see my adventure exp when I'm tradeskill nor my tradeskill exp when I'm adventuring. You've done great work and I'm interested in keeping up on how this progresses.

taco-man 01-31-2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humudce
Does anyone have a Screenshot of a player that is over Level 9? Wondering how the Circle the Level is in handles 2 digits :)

i can get one, i should just be able to use it on the live server and not all of it will function but the level will.

taco-man 01-31-2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdacil
Will you also be posting a classic version w/ the selectable tradeskill/adventure bars instead of showing both bars. You are incorporating some of the things I've been looking for (vitality and time) but I like the single bar better than both. I don't need to see my adventure exp when I'm tradeskill nor my tradeskill exp when I'm adventuring. You've done great work and I'm interested in keeping up on how this progresses.

sure i would be glad to do that.

taco-man 01-31-2005 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here ya go, the left side of it. :D

Humudce 01-31-2005 08:02 PM

Thank You, looks good.. :)

taco-man 01-31-2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humudce
Thank You, looks good.. :)

dont thank me thank sony, its the default style of the exp bars on the test server, all i did was add all the percentages, time, zone name, ect.

Vindicis 02-01-2005 01:27 PM

Has anyone tested this fantastic mod on the live servers since the patch this morning? I plan on it when I get home but thought I'd ask first. Thanks and SUPER job!

Oodoe@Oggok 02-01-2005 01:46 PM

its Apsolutally Wonderful!!!

BUT! I cant get it to work :( the progress bars are Black :(

cgi-bin 02-01-2005 02:34 PM

Wow! Very nice!

taco-man 02-01-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oodoe@Oggok
its Apsolutally Wonderful!!!

BUT! I cant get it to work :( the progress bars are Black :(

im gonna look into that RIGHT NOW

taco-man 02-01-2005 03:53 PM

could you make sure you have done the most recent patch for eq and try again? if it is still not working please post a screenshot of what it looks like.

I just tested this today and 12:50 PM on the LIVE server and it works perfectly, i just notice that i need ot make the vitality slightly bigger for when it is at 100% and then i will add this to the downloads section.

Oodoe@Oggok 02-01-2005 03:56 PM

no no its great it works now :D hehe yay!!! Great work I really like it thank you

ger 02-01-2005 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco-man
could you make sure you have done the most recent patch for eq and try again? if it is still not working please post a screenshot of what it looks like.

I just tested this today and 12:50 PM on the LIVE server and it works perfectly, i just notice that i need ot make the vitality slightly bigger for when it is at 100% and then i will add this to the downloads section.

I had the same problem both with your mod and with the default XP bar, Taco. Did some poking around and it seems to be related to one of the other mods I have installed. It works perfectly if it's the only mod (or, for the default bar, if I don't load any mods) but it doesn't work with my full set loaded. My guess is it's SaintSinner's nature UI that's messing it up, but I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly where the problem lies.

If I figure anything else out I'll post.

Grygg 02-01-2005 04:50 PM

my bar is completely black. Not sure what the problem is. Has the percentages, but no bars.

taco-man 02-01-2005 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ger
I had the same problem both with your mod and with the default XP bar, Taco. Did some poking around and it seems to be related to one of the other mods I have installed. It works perfectly if it's the only mod (or, for the default bar, if I don't load any mods) but it doesn't work with my full set loaded. My guess is it's SaintSinner's nature UI that's messing it up, but I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly where the problem lies.

If I figure anything else out I'll post.

so you are saying your bar is messed up even when its on the default bar?

taco-man 02-01-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grygg
my bar is completely black. Not sure what the problem is. Has the percentages, but no bars.

have you tried the default exp bar that comes with the new patch and seen if it has the same black thing?

Grygg 02-01-2005 04:56 PM

my default XP bar works fine with the other UIs i have loaded.