EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   DrumsUI Blood of Luclin Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19205)

Blackhood 11-05-2019 05:21 PM

DrumsUI Blood of Luclin Beta

BLOOD OF LUCLIN BETA

If you don't have DrumsUI:

1) Download here

2) Download updates file here
Copy over files in your DrumsUI folder.

3) Download file from this message and copy over files in your DrumsUI folder.

Small updates so far for DrumsUI:

11-05-2019 Updates
============
Persona:
Removed Passives tab.
Removed SOEmote - Enable facial animation capture from the EQII Share tab.

Guild:
Added new filter search to Events Page.

Let me know of any problems.

I may change the new Overseer window a bit. But that is in the days ahead :)

EDIT: File removed as it the updates are in the main patch file in file area.

RumTumTugger 11-16-2019 07:21 PM

ok lost the quick travel from my minimap what's the name of the file so I can get it back with default ui.

Blackhood 11-17-2019 08:06 AM

Drums uses the default ui minimap. You have to download eq2maps into drumsui to give you that icon on the minimap. But isn't fast travel disabled on beta anyway?

DragonMrak 12-10-2019 02:52 AM

Hello everyone,

Somehow I missed this forum, and was ready to update DrumsUI for Blood of Luclin myself. Even found and checked out a git repository by Drumstix42 on GitHub :-D and checked on default ui differences between live and beta versions. Anyway nice to see that someone else is also still concerned about this.

@Blackhood I can merge your changes into git repository if you're not familiar with git and/or not feel like playing with version control systems :-)

Blackhood 12-11-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonMrak (Post 109234)
Hello everyone,

Somehow I missed this forum, and was ready to update DrumsUI for Blood of Luclin myself. Even found and checked out a git repository by Drumstix42 on GitHub :-D and checked on default ui differences between live and beta versions. Anyway nice to see that someone else is also still concerned about this.

@Blackhood I can merge your changes into git repository if you're not familiar with git and/or not feel like playing with version control systems :-)

I have been updating DrumsUi for friends and then sharing it here for a few years now. I am just going to stick to eq2interface and not git or anything else, don't really have time. But if that's something you want to do, feel free.

Blackhood 12-17-2019 12:33 AM

I have updated the patch file in the file area tonight for Blood of Luclin expansion. I will not be around until very late tommorow night and nothing seemed to change for DrumsUI after my initial beta update.
If you downloaded the beta file from the first post you will still want to update because cosmetic fixes were done for guild and persona.

If daybreak sneaks anything else in tommorow during downtime, I will update again late tommorow night.

EDIT: File is still pending as of 12:38am eastern time, mods here have to approve update.