EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   [DrumsUI] Multiple Windows (A complete set in progress) (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2038)

foozlesprite 12-22-2008 05:06 PM

Request+Issue

Requesting that your kick-butt Horizontal Journal be updated for the new sorting capabilities!

Also, when trying to use the Infocenter, I can't get it to read the text files, it shows in the journal as Parent.Parent.Include.Etc. The same thing happens if I try to use the Infocenter alone. I've added the lines needed to my eq2ui_custom.xml and even tried uninstalling then reinstalling it. Any ideas on what I did wrong?

Drumstix42 12-22-2008 08:48 PM

Persona window and Horizontal Journal updated for the latest "Holiday" patch.

foozlesprite, did you unzip all the text files to the right folder?

Make sure the includes.xml is in the InfoCenter folder:
Everquest II/ui/Your_Custom_UI/InfoCenter/includes.xml

Text files as so (and other included xml in each sub folder):
Everquest II/ui/Your_Custom_UI/InfoCenter/Epics/*.*
Everquest II/ui/Your_Custom_UI/InfoCenter/House/*.*

etc.. etc etc

If you used the supplied eq2ui_custom_optional.xml, make sure you rename it to just e2ui_custom.xml

foozlesprite 12-23-2008 04:14 PM

Thanks for the update. I double checked to make sure all the files are in the right place. I already had a eq2ui_custom.xml (from the profit standalone broker window) and I added the two lines to it, here's what it looks like. I didn't include the custom_optional one since I already had a custom.xml. If something's wrong I bet it's something stupid I did with this file hehe.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
<include>_ProfitUI_SubClassDetector.xml</include>
</Page>
<Namespace Name="ProfitUI_Styles">
<include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include>
</Namespace>
<include>eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml</include>
<include>InfoCenter/includes.xml</include>

Also, my custom folder is named FoozleUI, that shouldn't mess it up should it?

gm9 12-23-2008 04:18 PM

Make it look like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
<include>_ProfitUI_SubClassDetector.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml</include>
<include>InfoCenter/includes.xml</include>
</Page>
<Namespace Name="ProfitUI_Styles">
<include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include>
</Namespace>

foozlesprite 12-23-2008 04:47 PM

Worked like a charm. Thanks, both of you :)

Drumstix42 12-24-2008 03:15 AM

Np, and thanks Gm9 for the reply :)

Drumstix42 01-22-2009 05:13 PM

I included this screenshot in the community topic thread about a new, alternate default UI. It's basically just using a lot of the DrumsUI pieces for a mock'd up layout.

I was curious if anyone would be interested in having layouts such as these included in a DrumsUI Full Release, when I do infact release a full set.

Screenshot:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/a...1&d=1232662235

Drumstix42 04-01-2009 09:26 PM

Updates for all DrumsUI window coming soon(tm) everyone :)
I'm planning to get as many as I can out for tomorrow afternoon that are currently broken (not a lot) and add missing content + new features.

-Drum

Tyrionn 04-14-2009 06:14 PM

Fluffy's Journal Mod

Cheers Mate!

Is it possible to use your journal mod and the one at http://eq2.fluffy.dk/ to keep track of quests I have completed?

Drumstix42 04-14-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrionn (Post 82537)
Cheers Mate!

Is it possible to use your journal mod and the one at http://eq2.fluffy.dk/ to keep track of quests I have completed?

What's the benefit of using this over looking in the "Completed" journal tab?
I'm not familiar with the quest list.

Tyrionn 04-20-2009 10:43 AM

Quick Question

First - I love all your modifications! I have gone from Prophet to Fetish, and now yours (all of em). Yours are clean, neat and minimal. Perfect.

I also like a journal mod found here - http://eq2.fluffy.dk/

The one above keeps a list of the quests done for each zone, and lists the ones not done. I know, a bit obsessive :)

Drumstix42 04-20-2009 01:02 PM

Ah ok. I could see where that would be useful. I'll see about ease of implementation, and try to contact the author to see if it is ok. I don't wanna just include it without asking first.

Sollux 04-20-2009 04:27 PM

odd error message

upon opening info center and clicking on peacock quest button the following error message coems up in chat the program works fine just started getting this odd message

[DEVL]Usage: add_trade_item <vpos> <dest slot> <quantity>

any ideas ? like i said the info center works fine it opens the list of peacock series quests with all the info this just started today

Drumstix42 04-20-2009 04:57 PM

Aye. That is a known aesthetic glitch. The variables used in the code to display each page use a variable "add" in it, and the game thinks the window is issueing a command. It causes no harm, I just didn't notice it when first released.

It'll be properly changed next major release, which will hopefully be soon and included all up-to-date info.

Drumstix42 04-25-2009 11:11 AM

New tradeskill window update:

- Updated with new code.
- "Recipes" checkbox now keeps the window in side-by-side mode
- Clicking the "clear" button with also refresh the recipe list
- Only the one durability/progress bar now exists at the top
- The player's power now displays on the creation page
- The "components" window is now skipped if all items are found (this includes hitting the repeat button)
- When the recipe list is always shown, the "create" button will disappear when crafting so that you can't accidentally bug the window
- Still no known way to set focus to event buttons with recipe list always shown

** Note that several functions with the recipe list set to always show will take focus off tradeskill event buttons. They must be pressed with the mouse rather than keyboard to re-activate focus. Manually pressing the "Repeat" button will retain focus (unknown reasons).
If you disable the recipe list while crafting, focus will be automatic (hard coding by SOE).

Runelaron 05-19-2009 12:15 PM

Could we possibly get a version of the Quest journal without the Infocenter tabs please.

Though the active quest journal overlay buttons for quick searching is great thats all I tend to really need.

Thanks so much

CustomProfile 05-20-2009 09:52 PM

Also might want to add a button for the new http://eq2.zam.com/ site.

Drumstix42 05-20-2009 10:13 PM

You can delete all the infocenter files that come with the zip, and the window should work fine. If you really don't want those tabs visible. I'm sure I could come up with an alternative download or something. It would be pretty low on my priority list. I've just been busy the past two weeks. Have gotten almost no play time in :(

Anywho. The old allakhazam link should still forward to ZAM, but I'll update it nonetheless in future releases.

MrSmite 05-22-2009 05:01 PM

Sorry, don't mean to cross-post. I replied to another user's issue with the
latest Bank Window regarding the fact Platinum is not moved.

I believe it is because Platinum is not calculated as a whole integer but rather
when put in a text field it is converted to scientific notation.

Please see my post here for details:

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...3347#cmnt13500

It shows a comparison between a working macro and the reason why I don't
think the current interface will allow Plat moves.

Edit: Posted a workaround as a reply in the thread I linked above

Drumstix42 05-23-2009 01:15 AM

Indeed, I just read and replied to your File Comment. Thanks for the heads up on this.

Drumstix42 06-18-2009 04:22 PM

Updated the bank window with the appropriate fixes for the transfer buttons.
Updated the persona window with some minor tweaks.

Probably upload some more later on. Have had some edits done for a little while now, and some half finished.

Working on having a settings window to save window layouts, and possibly do the Stat bar the way I originally "envisioned" it. :rolleyes:

Genen 06-21-2009 07:41 PM

Experience bar

Heya Drum-

Thanks for all your work. Hey, I found a strange issue after GU52. I use ProfitUi with many of your interface pieces plugged in.

Your experience bar, which I have used for a year+ now, and hasn't changed since 2008, now causes an issue with Profit's Group window click-to-cure.

That's right, either I'm losing my mind or something's up. If I place that single xml file in with ProfitUI, the group window's click to cure doesn't work. As soon as I place Profit's XP bar file back in, the click to cure works.

I've tried it on two different machines with the same results.

Anyway, this new upate must be relying on something in the XP bar?? I hate using profit's big ole XP 'data center' bar. lol. I like small and tidy for the xp bar.

Of course, maybe the issue is because of a combination of pieces I'm using.

Regardless, just a fyi.

Genen

Drumstix42 06-21-2009 10:06 PM

Hi there.

I'm guessing that Profit's XP bar or the group window is fetching the subclass from the window, and some of the data is missing somewhere for the click-to-cure to funciton correctly....
That's why I don't like one window to depend on another window, especially default ones.

However, I'll look into it and see if there is an easy fix that you could use.

gm9 06-21-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 84252)
That's why I don't like one window to depend on another window, especially default ones.

That's why I only released ProfitUI as a complete set, so I could make windows depend on each other as much as I want, and there are quite a few interdependencies in ProfitUI. ;)

On the specific issue (which is actually about some fallback code in the XP window that initializes the UI if self-initialization fails, which happens for some users) see the ProfitUI FAQ (I start to believe there's really no question left by now which is not already in that FAQ :p).

Clink 06-25-2009 06:13 PM

I love your hotbar mod. However, i do not like the gold icon border. I thought i could just add a new icon_transp1.dd to images/icons but that didnt seem to work. any way to change the color? to maybe the fetish nightfall bluey/purple color or even silver or black?

Thanks