EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Profit and GU58 (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14972)

TalTal 10-24-2010 07:47 AM

Same as the problem above. Left over from when I was troubleshooting. I forgot to revert code after testing. But I do have it fixed and will see about getting it on the updater today or tomorrow.

Silat

xtravagan 10-24-2010 03:19 PM

Maintained spells

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but the maintained spell window won't wrap/columize the spells anylonger.

I have made a small patch for this, and also made the columns tighter.

I might have messed other things up as I don't understand the use of the SpellTimer window nor do I use it.

TalTal 10-24-2010 03:35 PM

Yes if you make the maintained portion a volumepage it breaks the spelltimer...that is why I changed it. In the reasonably near future I will have a maintained window that does left/right align, with/without text, top-bottom/bottom-top orientation, and vertical/horizontal. I have started the changes...it is just alot of them. I released the spelltimer version of the maintained window without all the other changes because it was done and I liked it. If you look at the code you will see it is changed alot...and to no real purpose at the moment....because those changes facilitate the other things I want it to do.

Silat

xtravagan 10-24-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 94207)
Yes if you make the maintained portion a volumepage it breaks the spelltimer...that is why I changed it. In the reasonably near future I will have a maintained window that does left/right align, with/without text, top-bottom/bottom-top orientation, and vertical/horizontal. I have started the changes...it is just alot of them. I released the spelltimer version of the maintained window without all the other changes because it was done and I liked it. If you look at the code you will see it is changed alot...and to no real purpose at the moment....because those changes facilitate the other things I want it to do.

Silat

I see, well I have never used the spelltimer window so I don't know how to test it. It was though very annoying not being able to see my maintained spell when they get into the 20 or so range. I used the maintained bar alot as an illy when tracking the mezz (in those rare cases that happens these days).

I also reformated the file a whole lot as it was hard to read.

xtravagan 10-24-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtravagan (Post 94209)
I see, well I have never used the spelltimer window so I don't know how to test it. It was though very annoying not being able to see my maintained spell when they get into the 20 or so range. I used the maintained bar alot as an illy when tracking the mezz (in those rare cases that happens these days).

I also reformated the file a whole lot as it was hard to read.

So I had a look at the SpellTimer window and tried to track a few spells, it seems to work, but I realize that by making the columns tighter I have broken it in that way instead.

The funny part is that if I would have known I could have tracked the mezzes like that instead...

Oh well, I have never edited the UI before first time =). I just noticed there is a UIBuilder, I guess that might be easier than modding the XML.

TalTal 10-24-2010 04:41 PM

No...the uibuilder does not like to play nice with all the coding gm9 did to profit. I gave up on it and just modify the xml directly.

Silat

gm9 10-24-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 94212)
No...the uibuilder does not like to play nice with all the coding gm9 did to profit. I gave up on it and just modify the xml directly.

LMAO, I wrote enough windows that were not UIbuilder compatible (since I did not use it) but the spell timers weren't mine. ;)

TalTal 10-24-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 94214)
LMAO, I wrote enough windows that were not UIbuilder compatible (since I did not use it) but the spell timers weren't mine. ;)

I know that lol. I added the spelltimer to profit from modifying drago's code ;)

I was talking about profitui in general. Once I started trying to maintain it I abandoned trying to mess with uibuilder. It does not play nice with the profitui at all.

Silat

Kuja_Leonhart 10-25-2010 01:16 PM

What about resizeable examine window? For dots, spells and items.

TalTal 10-25-2010 02:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuja_Leonhart (Post 94229)
What about resizeable examine window? For dots, spells and items.

Here you go.

Silat

Kuja_Leonhart 10-25-2010 04:07 PM

Thanks a lot

Kuja_Leonhart 10-26-2010 10:36 AM

Hm. Text content doesn't resizeable.

TalTal 10-26-2010 12:00 PM

I don't know if I can change that. But if I can I will.

Silat

Kuja_Leonhart 10-26-2010 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have this file, but it's not from ProfitUI.

maxdmg 11-12-2010 12:09 PM

Where is the Main Menu button(s)?

Ixoa 11-12-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxdmg (Post 94381)
Where is the Main Menu button(s)?

If you mean the control panel Ect

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15061

Will tell you how to do it
:)

Transen 11-29-2010 09:00 PM

Fix for title screen

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is a fix for the title screen