EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Raid Window converted into an.... (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4913)

Agathorn 12-11-2005 09:07 PM

It isn't designed to "collapse" the raid window when you hide one group. It just makes that group invisible then you slide your group window in its place.

Peglegrook 12-12-2005 03:11 AM

Ahhh, gotcha. I guess I'll just slide part of it off screen.

Thank you sir.

Peglegrook 12-14-2005 03:51 AM

Agathorn, did you change anything besides the spacing when you uploaded the new file? Because, with the previous version the spacing was not happy, but the lvls worked. Now the spacing is fixed.. but it keeps the lvl of the 1st group member. I just noticed this yesterday, and tried to re-load it... no bueno. If you have any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your hard work!

Agathorn 12-14-2005 10:59 AM

I redid the whole window so I may very well have goofed it up. I'll take a look.

Agathorn 12-14-2005 11:13 AM

Yep I borked the levels. Unfortunately until they fix my internet at home I have no way to update this. If anyone wants to fix it, you just need to change the GameData on each of the level values. I copy/pasted the group infos for each member and forgot to go back through and change the level data.

Landiin 12-14-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agathorn
Yep I borked the levels. Unfortunately until they fix my internet at home I have no way to update this. If anyone wants to fix it, you just need to change the GameData on each of the level values. I copy/pasted the group infos for each member and forgot to go back through and change the level data.

Glad to see I'm not the only one affected by the evil copy & paste curse.

Agathorn 12-18-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landiin
Glad to see I'm not the only one affected by the evil copy & paste curse.

Hehehe...what programmer isn't :)

Agathorn 12-18-2005 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good news.. I'm back online finally!! :)

Heres a fixed file for you.

Adder 02-21-2006 01:17 AM

Request

What would be the possibility of adding the group buttons (remove from group, leave group, make leader, etc.) to this mod? I love the look of this mod, but really miss those buttons.

Vanyari 02-21-2006 10:02 AM

There's been a couple of nifty group mods out recently that let a healer merely click on an effect that is on a group member and automatically cast the appropriate cure spell (if they have it). Any way to add this functionality in? Otherwise it's brilliant, couldn't ask for better. Thanks!

Zyrena 03-25-2008 11:08 AM

This is the best looking raid set ups I've found thus far. My question as a healer is the same as another I saw post a looooong time ago: Click to Cure/Heal?

Nothing more frustrating that ppl calling out they need cures and having to search through the list for them, target, cast.

Thank you!