EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ProfitUI appreciation thread (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9608)

Lunani 12-09-2007 09:01 AM

until about 2 years ago I hated complete UI sets. everytime SOE updated something you had to tinker to get it back to work. :mad:

and then I discovered your outstanding work. never had any problems with profit reborn. :nana:

thanks gm9

SFCDAVE 12-09-2007 11:41 AM

Thank you GM9. I have used Profit for a long time and really appreciate the work you do to keep it up and going.

xTremePower 12-10-2007 06:57 PM

Hy,

I use Profit UI since I play Eq2 (1 year) beacause I hate the default interface
and because i LOVe ProfitUI (I tested all the Ui in this site, but just one are usefull for me : Profit UI :)

Great Job, and thanks for this job :nana:

bryk2001 12-20-2007 11:48 AM

UI noob finally decided to take the plunge....

Absolutely FANTASTIC!

Thanx a Million for all of your hard work!

My first try at a ProfitUI install didn't seem to work very well..... my bad.
Re-read the wonderfully detailed instruction, used the Auto-Updater the second attempt, and viola!

I was already using EQMap and that confused me a bit at first.

GREAT JOB! and Enjoy the Holidays.

(p.s. POIfinder is a great add-on thanx for the recommendation. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for Show Just the Map.... not sure if I just didn't like it or it just didn't work right. Seems to be superceded by recent updates anyway.)

Castonu 12-31-2007 11:03 AM

I had been sceptical about using a non standard UI other than EQ2 Maps. I had tried to download and get other UIs to work over the years and never had any success. I am in a large guild and almost everyone that posts screenshots for us is using Profit, so I decided one way or the other I am going to get this to work..hehe

Wow...just wow, I was able to get this up and running with the help of the Auto Updater and I am so impressed. This UI has so many neat features I am still learning them. Thank you, thank you gm9 for all your hard work.

Greeen 01-05-2008 07:42 AM

ah, a separate thread :D
Thanks for the interface, I love it! Keep up the good work!

pjo123 01-13-2008 04:07 AM

Many many thanks.

Have played EQ2 for a few years on and off and have tried many UI's over that time, always ending up just not being able to get a UI that I can customise to my liking, hence always used the default EQ2 one (and EQ2Maps of course)

Spent the last week trying out various UI's from this site, got all working to some degree, but had niggles that I simply couldn't seem to get around.

Then I tried yours. I'm running in 1920x1200 and it was nice to see you had many uisettings configurations for many resolutions including mine.

It took about 20 mins of tweaking, to get the windows exactly where I wanted them (open bag positions etc), having 7 hotbars etc, and I have to say, I'm very very impressed.

Cant see me ever going back to the default now.

Well done

Faudman 01-17-2008 12:38 PM

Many many thanks again. Still one of the only major UIs that isnt totally done by auto updater.( that I know of) The UI is awesome. Thanks !!

Faud of Najena
EQ2 on Linux, opengl user

Obes 02-04-2008 08:12 PM

Just saying thank you.

I am a new EQ2 player and am just saying thank you. Profit UI has vastly improved my eq2 enjoyment. And I haven't even tried the new beta macros thing which looks like it will improve it further.

Kirianna 02-06-2008 03:00 PM

I love Profit UI and can't say enough good things about it. I'm constantly recommending it.

Last year we could donate to help keep it going. Can we do that this year too??
Nevermind. I found the link: http://www.eq2interface.com/portal.php?&id=15&pageid=9 :) :nana:

bnutz24 03-04-2008 08:04 PM

Hey I just learned EQ2 and coming from wow your UI has made my life much easier and I really want to say thank you for a well put together and solid UI. GM9
YOU DA MAN!!!!!!:nana:

Zarrian 03-05-2008 02:16 PM

Words can not even begin to express my appreciation. Having played Everquest I and now II (as well as Vanguard) for so many years I was always the one who setup the UI's for the rest of the family and friends. With each update I would cringe at the thought of what would be broken as I often used capitulations of many UI's and would have to load the UI over and over until it finally worked right...then load it on the other computers.

Now with a click of the mouse, I'm updated and running again! Thank you so very very much!

Pixi 04-14-2008 01:56 PM

I'm slowly returning to EQ2 after having been out of the loop for quite some time and I'm thrilled to see this great UI still being improved and worked on.

Good going, gm9. :)

EoinCuinn 05-17-2008 01:03 AM

Thanks

Asked the question in EQ2 which custom UI to try. The amount of replies suggesting Profit were staggering. I can see why. Thanks for all the hard work, this UI is excellent.

The Crab 05-17-2008 03:00 AM

when i started EQ2, about 3 month ago, i´ve tried a few UIs, but Profit is rally the best one. Well done job gm9.

:nana::nana:

Celinda 06-15-2008 12:34 PM

Thanks for the great UI

I've been using Profit Reborn UI for a year or more now and I just cannot play without it. Thanks for supporting it and making it great!

(Setting up a new computer always makes me appreciate this UI)

--Trollara

Agead 06-24-2008 08:03 PM

Awesome ui. Thanks for the hard work.
You rock dude )

KouDy 07-11-2008 02:03 AM

ProfitUI is hell of a work gm9.
Thanks for maintaining it!

Chesster 07-11-2008 05:01 AM

i just started using profit and i lov the crap out of it but is there anyway of getting a bigger mouse pointer?

SynnGardenn 07-31-2008 03:27 PM

Profit UI for the win!!

LOVE the UI!! Thanks for creating it!:D:):D:):D:):D:)

Daemos 08-28-2008 06:37 PM

me and at lease 1/3rd my guild thank you for the work you do on this UI

Sgt_Pitt 09-28-2008 11:40 PM

Thankyou very much for the best UI ever created.

hopefully something like profitUI comes out for Warhammer :)

Drunder40 10-08-2008 01:12 PM

Back playing after 1.5 years away

Imagine my suprise (a very nice one at that) when I found this UI is still being supported.. Wow I am sooo friggin happy. I used this UI before I left and can't believe it is still here and going strong..

My wife and I love it.. I can't thank you enough for keeping with it.. We feel like we never left :-)

Drayln 11-22-2008 03:28 PM

Thank you

I have been using this off and on for a few years and I wanted to say thank you as well. Great work here.

frostbite 11-26-2008 10:52 PM

Awesome Work GM9..

I have been using this UI seems like forever, and push it all the time to guildies, and new players as to me is awesome in regards to FAQs at the click of a icon. You have done great work in bringing this to us players in EQ and I have tried everyone out there, to include patching pieces to get what I wanted.. And have come to finalize it all in one package .. ProfitUI Reborn... Great work, and hope it stays going as I hate to default play, or use any other while I game.. :nana: