EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Releases and Announcements (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7324)

Synatck 05-06-2008 03:05 PM

Long time user of your UI, and love it.

The last update you made a change to the personabar to display various stats and it works well, but I do miss it saying how much coin I have on me at a glance, and on a pvp server if your not careful you can loose a good bit in a matter of seconds.

If its not to much to ask, would it be possible to have that as an option to display? Or if you could tell me which lines I need to copy and paste from and older version would be cool too.

lordebon 05-06-2008 03:39 PM

*Points to http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10941 *

Pretty much just take the personabar from any previous release =)

Synatck 05-07-2008 09:08 PM

Thanks ;-)

Zonx 05-14-2008 04:53 AM

Release 9.9

Nightfall Version 9.9 is available for download.

READ THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS!
Improperly upgrading can result in broken features, particularly the Map and Market Favs and RaidAbilities.

Note: it appears to be safe to allow the Map Updater to overwrite MainHUD.Map.

Update notes

Don't forget to rate the download and add it to your favorites if you haven't already. ;)

raoldar 05-14-2008 07:44 AM

Zonx the best ! What else ?

Zonx 08-07-2008 07:30 AM

Release 10.0

Nightfall Version 10.0 is available for download.

Improperly upgrading can result in broken features, particularly the Map, Market Favs and RaidAbilities.

Update notes

Don't forget to rate the download and add it to your favorites if you haven't already. ;)

Xietsu 08-07-2008 10:09 AM

Is there any way you could release the "Fetish Classic" skin in a type of add-on able to be affixed to any update version? I genuinely prefer the beige/brown tones to the purple or goth themes available. :D Gratitude given, in full, if so!

- - EDIT - -

O...I think if you copy the "_FetishStyles.xml", "eq2ui_skininfo.xml", and "images" folder, that you pretty much get the skin from the Fetish Classic UI mods. NM my request then...? lol.

Zonx 08-07-2008 10:55 AM

Sadly SOE has not yet enabled global colors, so there's no easy way to change stuff like font colors, has to be changed on every text element in every file. I just don't have the time to maintain another full set of files.:(

And yes replacing FetishStyles and Images with those from the Classic set will get you most of the way there. You'll still have blue text in many places. If you have more time than I, you could do search and replace across all the files. Most common colors are #88CCFF, #8899FF, #CCCCFF, #DDCCFF, #AADDFF, #CCDDFF, #CDCDFF.

Zonx 09-04-2008 03:02 AM

Release 10.1b

Nightfall Version 10.1b is available for download.

Improperly upgrading can result in broken features, particularly the Map, Market Favs and RaidAbilities.

Update notes

Zonx 10-18-2008 06:23 PM

Release 10.2

Nightfall Version 10.2 is available for download.

Update notes

Zonx 11-20-2008 02:21 PM

Release 10.5

Nightfall Version 10.5 is available for download.

Note: I strongly recommend setting the copy of eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml installed by this update to READ-ONLY prior to running the map updater.

Update notes

Zonx 04-01-2009 11:48 PM

Release 10.7

Nightfall Version 10.7 is available for download.

Note: I strongly recommend setting the copy of eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml installed by this update to READ-ONLY prior to running the map updater. Likewise for all "Skinable..." files found under UI/FetishNightfall/eq2map2.

Update notes

opstar 04-20-2009 02:18 AM

Glad to see 10.8 out Zonx but I had a question concerning the reskinned threat meter. I already use a different auto attack bar and I was wondering if you included a seperate threat meter w/o the auto attack bar or what I would have to change in the xml file just for it to show your new reskinned threat meter.

Thanks <3

Zonx 04-20-2009 02:33 AM

Release 10.8

Nightfall Version 10.8 is available for download.

Note: I strongly recommend setting the copy of eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml installed by this update to READ-ONLY prior to running the map updater. Likewise for all "Skinable..." files found under UI/FetishNightfall/eq2map2.

Update notes

Zonx 04-20-2009 02:36 AM

If you prefer a separate 3rd-party autoattack timer window, simply delete eq2ui_mainhud_threat.xml from your FetsihNightfall directory.

This should load the default threat meter with graphics skinned for Fetish.

opstar 04-20-2009 03:09 AM

Ya I got it working now thanks. Its not that I don't like your auto attack bar its just that I've used mine for months now and I'm used to it ><

Wynd 04-20-2009 10:09 AM

*smiles*
As always ... you ROCK :)
Thank you again and again and again ....

*and yes ..... Im one of his greatest fans ... hehehe * :p

Just another pat on the back ...not sure who is adding to the Infocenter .... but it REALLY helps !!
;)

Zonx 07-02-2009 08:59 AM

Release 10.9

Nightfall Version 10.9 is available for download.

Note: It should now be safe to allow the EQ2Maps Updater to replace files.

Update notes

Zonx 09-24-2009 08:42 PM

Release 11.0

Nightfall Version 11.0 is available for download.

Update notes

Zonx 10-03-2009 08:50 AM

Release 11.1

Nightfall Version 11.1 is available for download.

Update notes

lordebon 10-03-2009 09:22 AM

You forgot the update notes for 11.1, Zonx ;)

Zonx 10-03-2009 09:46 AM

Nope, was just a lot to enter :p

Zonx 02-16-2010 01:48 PM

Nightfall Version 11.2 is available for download.

Update notes

Zonx 03-22-2010 02:19 AM

Release 11.3

Nightfall Version 11.3 is available for download.

Update notes

Zonx 05-30-2010 10:02 AM

Release 11.4

Nightfall Version 11.4 is available for download.

Update notes