Tasi's Player UI
I updated this again as a request in the thread below asked about cures for curse. I realized i had over looked that. Since I don't have alot of time I decided to barrow some of the code from Aseekia's player UI for the cure buttons. I had to move some things around and the buttons are smaller but they still work and look good. Not to mention they now do potions and mage cures. All credit for these buttons go's to Aseekia. Hope you like it I know I like it better.
UPDATED 05/14/08 late in the day
Okay sorry I pulled a SONY.....I released the last version fix before i tested it. then last night I was playing and saw it did not work because I used the wrong command sting when i cut and paste. This version now is fix for the cure function buttons. <slaps his own hand>
UPDATED 05/14/08 late in the day
updated the cure buttons with the change made to the cure spells.
I know I said I was done but I was fixing mine and I decided to reorganize everything to make it more user friendly and flow better.
-Some asked me to remove the hot keys to the different player windows, sorry they are still there. I use those as I always for get the hot key for them lol.
-I also removed some of the percentages for tradeskill and level. It was not that important to me to know the percent of the next bubble was full, just what percent in total I am at.
-Also removed the location name. If you don't have a compass by now you need to go to the misc section and get one.
-I moved the negative status keys to the far right and grouped them they still are hotkeys if you have spells in your list that cure you can click right in this window to cure.
-Last I removed the lame icons I had up for the stats and replaced them with abbreviation's. It looks cleaner and now I can tell what they are without hovering. Added Run speed and Haste as well to the list.
NOTE: I am not going to be spending anytime on it unless it does not work for me so use at your own risk. I rarely if ever come out to these forums unless I am looking for something so do not expect any response to questions or problems. I know that sounds mean but I only have a little time to play each week and fixing UI's that are not broken for me is not high on my to-do list.
Again anyone that wants to take what I have done an build on it or cut it up and use it for their own that is fine with me, have at it that is how I learned.
-fix button for Achievements since skills was moved for LU29
everything else seems to work fine still let me know if you find a issue.
-Fixed the Coins so they don't have double numbers since the patch
-Added the click to cure to the status effect buttons
– I have been using your Inventory UI since you released it. I have the current one and love it, though I did add the three stats back in for my use. I harvested your idea for the Skills, Recipes, Knowledge, Journal, Guild, and Zone Reuse Timer icons buttons and put them into my Player window.
– Not sure you play or do mods anymore but thanks for the Player UI you did do. I have been using it since day one and have loved it. I have had to update it along the way and fix some issues but, the base you built made it easy.
I am an amateur at this so if it does not work on your system you can let me know but my main advice would be not to use it. I never give it any attention unless it does not work on my computer. Not that I won’t try and help but my game time and devotion to this is minimal and you might not want to wait on me to fix it.
What you get:
Well I think the picture speaks for itself. I attempted to engage my toon in everything I could to show how it responds.
- Next to your class and crafting type the yellow number is your current level, the blue is the percent you have toward your next full bubble, and the red percent after the one on your class is your exp debt.
- The red stat numbers of course indicate stats below average do to spells or status effects. Green indicates the opposite.
- The coin slots can be dragged from and to.
- The light blue bubbles to the far left are your concentration.
- Below your current weight and limit are your negative status effects from combat.
- Next to the status effects to the right are hot buttons for Skills, Recipes, Knowledge, Journal, Guild, and Zone Reuse Timer.
- All tool tips works if you have enabled.
Thinking about adding click to cure to the status effect buttons….just have not had time yet.