MY UI AUTHOR PORTAL:
SEAGOAT'S UI MODS SUPPORT THREAD:
Please post any questions you have about my mods to the support thread. Bug reports and feature requests should be made through my Portal.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
The entire window has been condensed to get rid of all dead space. The result is a much smaller window with only the essentials!
The titlebar has been removed, and the "Close" and "Window Setting" buttons have been moved to the bottom right corner of the window. From the left, the buttons along the bottom are:
- Toggle Bank Bags
- Toggle Inventory Bags
- Window Settings
- Close Window
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
1. Follow the installation instructions for all UI mods here: http://faq.eq2interface.com/
2. If the "Toggle Bank Bags," "Toggle Inventory Bags," "Help," "Window Settings," and "Close Window" buttons are not visible when you login for the first time using this mod, you should right-click on the window and choose "Window Settings." Click the "Default Opacities" button until all window elements are visible.
- Updated to include "Help" button that will be implemented with GU47.
- Updated version to 2.0 so you don't get a "not compatible with the current client" message.
- Redesigned to accomodate new personal and shared bank slot increase and the implementation of shared coin that will arrive with GU45.
- Fixed an unreported bug that may have resulted in the "Toggle Bank Bags" and "Toggle Inventory Bags" buttons not displaying properly.
- Initial release.