February 8, 2021
DarqUI Unified Utility v220.127.116.11
This version includes two small QOL improvements for all users but is primarily a feature update for premium Darq Side members. All DarqUI users can safely continue using v18.104.22.168 or upgrade to v22.214.171.124.
DarqUI Unified Notifications v126.96.36.199
- During first-time setup a suggestion to close the game window, if open, is presented
- Notifier tokens are no longer generated if darqui_notify is not running
- Updates to accommodate premium utility features. You may choose to upgrade or continue using notifier v188.8.131.52.
January 22, 2021: DarqUI Unified Utility v184.108.40.206
- Use the new Export to File feature to share specific component settings with other players, or as a component specific mini-backup for your own characters. A Tip of the Week video describing how it works is available for your review at The Darq Side
- Updated component pages for new and changed features from the RoS expansion
- Improved interaction with the "Connect/Disconnect from the Internet" setting (Settings page)
- Added a Credits scroll to the About page
(Several membership items were also added; Darq Siders please visit the site
The DarqUI Unified Notifications app (darqui_notify) v220.127.116.11 is included in this download, but it has not changed since the last update.
January 13, 2021
- Experimentation stats have been returned to the Experimentation tab
- Corrected several minor alignment and visual issues
December 15, 2020: Reign of Shadows
The following DarqUI updates are now live:
- RoS teleport baubles were added to the Items page
- Acrylia potions were added to the self-cure choices
Target and Implied Target
- The new flurry multiplier stat is displayed on self, pet and merc stat sidebars
- A power bar has been added to the default Target window, so the redundant power and health bar settings in Window Manager have been removed and replaced with system toggles for health and power percentage displays
- You can now choose to orient the health and power percentage displays over top of the bars instead of their default locations. Use the checkbox in Window Manager
- Changes to support new stat and reworked features
Player and Extended Player
- New expansion artwork when logging in
- Health and power stats up to 10 billion (9,999,999,999) will now display properly in both windows
- Audible setpoint alert tooltips are easier to interact with
- The new flurrymult stat can be monitored. You can find Flurry Multiplier in the stat dropdown near the Flurry stat
- Stats up to 10 billion display correctly in the XL-size monitor
- A display bug when logging in with the Adventure XP bar showing was corrected
Some new items for Darq Side
December 1, 2020: Large Quest Journal
The DarqUI Quest Journal has a new larger size option, compliments of the Darq Side! It has a larger format and fonts, much easier on the eyes than the default size. Click the "Size" column in the updater and choose L to try it out. (Also get the new Window Manager while you're there.)
November 26, 2020: Optional update
DarqUI Utility v18.104.22.168: No changes. If you do not use the Notifications app, you do not need this download
DarqUI Notifications v22.214.171.124: A display bug that does not affect the function of the Notifications app was corrected. No other changes. If you are not experiencing any issues, you do not need this download
and you can continue using v126.96.36.199.
November 6, 2020
DarqUI Unified Utility
version 188.8.131.52 includes the following changes:
DarqUI Unified Notifications
- The majority of utility tasks can be done without connecting to the internet, so you can now choose to connect or disconnect with a simple on/off switch (Settings page). The utility loads more quickly and uses fewer system resources when offline.
- You can now choose a new location for your DarqUI backup folder (Files page)
- If you prefer to use the EQII default for any DarqUI-modified component, the utility can help. Check for updates, then right-click the file and choose "Use game default." This will revert any customized version and automatically "skip" (ignore) the DarqUI component for future downloads.
- Recent intermittent download errors have been substantially mitigated
- Fixed a bug when working with Custom Option Presets on the Experience Bar configuration page
- Fixed a bug when changing Target/Implied Target settings under certain conditions
- First-time setup results are easier to understand
- Additional features for Darq Side members. If you are a patron, check the website for a post/video.
version 184.108.40.206 is included in this download. No changes have been made since publishing in September.
Improvements to DarqUI are happening all year long, not just at expansion release. I encourage you to visit the DarqUI Portal Page
and check out the many feature updates and tutorials that you may not have been aware of.
DarqUI Unified combines the best of DarqUI, DarqUI Live and EQ2Inventory into one, with some useful new features. Standard DarqUI users
can now choose to make quick, permanent configuration changes right from the game screen while playing, as an alternative to loading up the external window utility. There is no longer a limit to the number of characters that can be customized, and many of the settings that were previously shared by all of your characters can now be configured for each character separately.
DarqUI Live users
can take advantage of an all-new configuration app with features like Quick Setup, backup and restore, character and spell file maintenance, and a new lookup feature
that queries Daybreak servers for spell lines and icons to use for your spell buttons. The DarqUI Unified configuration app has been rewritten from the ground up to provide all of the conveniences from the DarqUI Window Utility and the Live Updater. You will find many usability improvements and an uncluttered design that matches the familiar in-game window manager.
Large size windows
DarqUI Unified offers larger-size versions of many windows to accommodate higher resolution monitors. Choose the size you prefer from the Updates page of the utility. These include Active Journal (quest helper), Casting Bar, Chat, Dissonance, Examine, Experience Bar, Group, Implied Target, Maintained Spell Monitor, Maintained Spells, Mercenary, NPC Spell Monitor, Pet, Player, Raid, Savagery, Target, Threat and Tracking. DarqUI windows that were already usable with higher resolutions include Detrimental Effects, Gear Buff Macros, Hotbars, Icon Bar and Spell Effects.
Track and search equipment, bags, bank, shared bank, house vault, Wardrobe contents, mount and Familiar collections and up to 9 houses, guild hall and player-made dungeons per character from the DarqUI Unified interface.
Display a summary of interesting broker sales metrics for each character: total receipts, most popular item, biggest spender and more. Use the sales grid to calculate additional data such as average price paid for an item. Parse results for today, current week, past 12 months, etc.
Chat Log Parser
features keyword, category and date/time searches that recognize English, German and French log files. Use the preset category filters or build your own using regular expressions.
Install and update the official EQ2MAP alongside DarqUI with a single click.
Help files are now available for all DarqUI Unified windows and utility functions. Context-sensitive help information can be accessed externally from the window utility or from the window manager in-game. Use the new, more robust "Make default" feature on the Files page of the utility to set DarqUI as your default. This will prevent needing to use /loadui from the game window which crashes the awesomium browser.
There is a new French spell suggestion file in addition to German and English.
DarqUI Unified Notifications
is a Windows tray icon that checks periodically for DarqUI and EQ2MAP updates. More information for setting up and using DarqUI_Notify can be found here
. The notifier also includes a URL Helper
that opens website requests in your default Windows browser instead of the in-game browser. The app is optional, and is included in the download on this page.
Visit these links for more information:
DarqUI Unified Features
Have a question? Visit the DarqUI Discussion Forum