I finally got my portal page up here
List bugs at this link
. Request features here
Drop comments, suggestions, observations, etc here
GU 51 Update
This started out mostly as me just messing around. But I actually liked it when I loaded it up to look.
The theme is loosely inspired by the FFXI group window. So, if you played that game, it should look somewhat familiar.
Changes from Mother's Group Windows:
- Click-To-Cure - I finally made a healer alt, so click-to-cure seemed like a good idea.
- Tank-finder[tm] - make a macro that when triggered auto-targets a single member of your group or your pet
- Tank-assist[tm] - make a macro that when triggered auto-assists a single member of your group.
- Pet Sounder - The bugle-looking icon in the pet control window. Engage it and when your pet dies or comes uncharmed it'll play a sound.
- Combined the files for Group, Player, Pet, Target, Implied Target
- Made graphical changes to the health and power bars that I think look sharper, and could improve performance slightly (<1 fps, but enough of those changes can add up)
- Mouse over group window when not in combat will display level and class of group members
- Changed the macros for tank finder and tank assist so they should work more consistently
- Added support for curse indicator and click to cure curse
- Changed click-to-cures to use /useabilityonplayer
Fixed a bug where click-to-cures in player window were still using the old cure trauma, elemental, etc.
It wouldn't be a Mother's interface if it was uploaded bug free...
Fixed a bug where clicking on a groupmember wouldn't target them.
Fixed a bug where click-to-cures in group returned an error message.
While I was at it, added the voice chat indicator/volume adjust thingie.
Pet health added. Should be a cyan bar below the mana bar. Pet name pops up when you mouse over the group window, just like player class and level.
Click-to-cures should be the current version. One cure and a cure curse.
If you already have an EQ2UI_Custom.xml file in your custom ui folder, do not overwrite it. Just add the line:
before the </Page> line.
With the rest of the files, just unzip into your custom ui folder overwriting any file with the same name already there.
Instructions to use:
There is a radio button just to the right of each group-member's HP display. If you click there, you mark that player as the tank and a little white box will appear to indicate tank status.
To target the tank, make a macro:
Just like TankFinder[tm], but does a /assist instead of a /target. Hey, it was a request.
To assist the tank, make a macro: