NOTE: Any issues which you need help with should be posted on the Beta support thread
Mod layout inspired by the TyeJae Steel mod, the first full mod I used. I liked its functionality but it was a little clunky for my tastes so I attempted to make something of my own. This proved harder than I thought, so instead I modified and deconstructed the pieces available on this site. Pretty much everything has been modified, whether it be almost undetectable (Maintained/Effects) or full reorganisation (Player Window). It's designed for 1280*1024 primarily, but could easily be adapted.
- Large, clear display of current player health and power with values and percentages.
- Large display of target/implied health with smaller, indicative power bars.
- XP, HP, power, casting and breath all of equal width to remain inkeeping.
- Persona bar with 2 toggle buttons, 1 for titles/bio window, the other for character sheet.
- Smaller pet window inkeeping with general size of UI elements.
- 3/4 size hotbars with smart hotkey/bank selection display.
- Advanced inventory window with stats/XP overlay.
- Global bank viewing (items, not money).
- Formatted harvest information window.
- Check screenshots for anything I might have missed.
- <server>_<charname>_eq2_uisettings.ini (1280x1024)
- Simple UI
- Read Me
- Comes with some alternative UI pieces - mini-inventories, XP bar variations.
- Inventory widget and the background frame are both auto-loaded using code on the clock.
- Emotes window edited to remove secondary popup, with 'toggle macro editor' button added.
- ger (Trade, Bags)
- depechenode (Examine)
- DrumsUI (Bank, Target, Implied)
- Draco-1 (Clock)
- AncientAndroid (Compass)
- tonyis3l33t (Maintained/Effects)
- Deathbane27 (Hotbar, Broker, Chat, Mini-Map)
- Jaxel (Journal, Tracking, Harvesting)
- Synatic (Group)
- Kryoclasm (Mini-Inventory)
- Humudce (Player)
- Kosmos (Emotes)
- Daimond (Raid)
- [Zonx (Fetish Inventory concept)]
- Full screen to window mode and back sometimes displaces the XP bar.
- Casting Bar has been known to disappear very briefly, though hasn't happened recently.
- Dragging money from Mini-Inv to Bank works, any other dragging to or from MI does not.