PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPEARANCE SLOTS FOR PRIMARY, SECONDARY, AND RANGED WEAPONS ARE NOT USABLE UNTIL GU51 GOES LIVE!
MY UI AUTHOR PORTAL:
SEAGOAT'S UI MODS SUPPORT THREAD:
Please post any questions you have about my mods to the support thread. Bug reports and feature requests should be made through my Portal.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
This mod reorganizes the equipment icons into a more intuitive arrangement.
The window content has been compacted to reduce the amount of empty space. The title bar has been removed, and the "Window Settings" and "Close" buttons have been moved down.
The icon arrangement is as follows:
APP HEAD / EQ HEAD
APP CLOAK / EQ CLOAK
APP CHEST / EQ CHEST
APP SHOULDERS / EQ SHOULDERS
APP FOREARMS / EQ FOREARMS
APP HANDS / EQ HANDS
APP LEGS / EQ LEGS
APP FEET / EQ FEET
FOOD / DRINK / OVERFLOW / AMMO
NECK / WAIST
L EAR / R EAR
L RING / R RING
L WRIST / R WRIST
L CHARM / R CHARM
EQ PRIMARY / APP PRIMARY
EQ SECONDARY / APP SECONDARY
EQ RANGED / APP RANGED
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Just like the default Inventory window, except you don't have to fiddle with tabs!
HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
1. Follow the installation instructions for all UI mods here: http://faq.eq2interface.com/
- Updated to include primary, secondary, and ranged appearance slots that will be implemented with GU51. This meant rearranging a few of the icons; the food, drink, overflow, and ammo slots are now located below the paperdoll.
- Added paperdoll zoom and vertical positioning (from gm9's Advanced Dressing Room
- Updated to include "Help" button that will be implemented with GU47.
- Added "Toggle Inventory Bags" button.
- Switched the position of the coin and weight displays to make room for the extra button.
- Added "Show Dressing Room" button.
- Initial release.