July 27, 2022: DarqUI v184.108.40.206
A new version of the DarqUI Unified Utility is available.
Utility v220.127.116.11 is a 64-bit application that targets Microsoft.NET 4.8. It's almost certain that you will already have v4.8 on your PC, but if you get an error related to .NET you can download it from this official Microsoft article
Some v18.104.22.168 highlights are shown below; a more complete list can be found here
- Inventory: Search all characters at once for a specific item or search terms
- Chat Logs: Show search results in context with preceding and subsequent log lines
- Chat Window: Use the utility to move a chat channel to another tab with no effort
- Browser: Standard and "lite" browsers have been combined into one full-featured window
- Examine: Reset Examine windows back to their defaults
- Utility configuration pages were updated with controls for recently-added features
If you're at all hesitant about the "right" way to install or upgrade DarqUI on your system, we've got you covered. Get step-by-step info with our all-in-one setup video
DarqUI Unified Notifications v22.214.171.124 is included in the download on this page. No changes were made since the April 28, 2022, revision.
July 6, 2022: Stat Monitor
- Stat Overcap Highlight feature was added
May 26, 2022: Set Prices
- The Large Plat Values feature has been retooled to follow a new rule of 50 million plat maximum sales price per item. Note that it is no longer necessary to use the feature, since all possible sales prices can now be set using the standard pricing keypad.
April 28, 2022: DarqUI Unified Utility v126.96.36.199
A new version of DarqUI is available. Version 188.8.131.52 offers the following changes. Note that this upgrade is not required. You can continue using v184.108.40.206 to receive file updates and configure your UI, but new and revised features shown below will require the new utility.
DarqUI Unified Notifications v220.127.116.11
- You can now choose to import chat tabs, chat channels, or both between characters in the profile editor (Aidbringer)
- Restore specific components from a restore point instead of the entire backup
- Compile a combined summary of all Broker sales on the Broker Logs page (lhaffinatu)
- Unused "include" line in eq2ui_custom.xml is removed if player deletes a custom file via the Updates page
- File deletion candidates no longer require a DarqUI version number
- Made several adjustments to file handling to be more compatible with Linux systems (LadyGrelka, vins1977)
- Added Kael Drakkel to internal server list
- FSW controls can now distinguish between EverQuest2.exe game client and the new browser instances in process list
- Added controls to several configuration pages to match recent Window Manager changes
- Themes page is now more forgiving when it can't find a TTF font file (Linux) (Dreameh, LadyGrelka)
- Additional premium changes (members please see Darq Side post)
- URL Helper and FSW can now distinguish between EverQuest2.exe game client and the new browser instances in process list
- Fixed a z-order bug when Always On Top is active (chief)
- Additional premium changes (members please see Darq Side post)
The DarqUI Notifier app is included in the download on this page.
December 12, 2021
- Spell Suggestions for Group and Raid windows have been updated through Level 125 for English, French and German. Note that FR and DE spell names are no longer required for casting, but players can use suggestions in their preferred language to reference Group and Raid spell buttons with more familiar names in-game. See Quick Setup, Group and Raid Help files.
December 11, 2021
- An update to DarqUI Help has restored help files to the UI after the recent removal of the in-game browser. You can read all the details here.
- Renfry's Basement Bauble has been added to the Items page
Improvements to DarqUI are happening all year long, not just at expansion release. I encourage you to visit the DarqUI Portal Page
and check out the many feature updates and tutorials that you may not have been aware of.
DarqUI Unified combines the best of DarqUI, DarqUI Live and EQ2Inventory into one, with some useful new features. Standard DarqUI users
can now choose to make quick, permanent configuration changes right from the game screen while playing, as an alternative to loading up the external window utility. There is no longer a limit to the number of characters that can be customized, and many of the settings that were previously shared by all of your characters can now be configured for each character separately.
DarqUI Live users
can take advantage of an all-new configuration app with features like Quick Setup, backup and restore, character and spell file maintenance, and a new lookup feature
that queries Daybreak servers for spell lines and icons to use for your spell buttons. The DarqUI Unified configuration app has been rewritten from the ground up to provide all of the conveniences from the DarqUI Window Utility and the Live Updater. You will find many usability improvements and an uncluttered design that matches the familiar in-game window manager.
Large size windows
DarqUI Unified offers larger-size versions of many windows to accommodate higher resolution monitors. Choose the size you prefer from the Updates page of the utility. These include Active Journal (quest helper), Casting Bar, Chat, Dissonance, Examine, Experience Bar, Group, Implied Target, Maintained Spell Monitor, Maintained Spells, Mercenary, NPC Spell Monitor, Pet, Player, Raid, Savagery, Target, Threat and Tracking. DarqUI windows that were already usable with higher resolutions include Detrimental Effects, Gear Buff Macros, Hotbars, Icon Bar and Spell Effects.
Track and search equipment, bags, bank, shared bank, house vault, Wardrobe contents, mount and Familiar collections and up to 9 houses, guild hall and player-made dungeons per character from the DarqUI Unified interface.
Display a summary of interesting broker sales metrics for each character: total receipts, most popular item, biggest spender and more. Use the sales grid to calculate additional data such as average price paid for an item. Parse results for today, current week, past 12 months, etc.
Chat Log Parser
features keyword, category and date/time searches that recognize English, German and French log files. Use the preset category filters or build your own using regular expressions.
Install and update the official EQ2MAP alongside DarqUI with a single click.
Help files are now available for all DarqUI Unified windows and utility functions. Context-sensitive help information can be accessed externally from the window utility or from the window manager in-game. Use the new, more robust "Make default" feature on the Files page of the utility to set DarqUI as your default. This will prevent needing to use /loadui from the game window which crashes the awesomium browser.
There is a new French spell suggestion file in addition to German and English.
DarqUI Unified Notifications
is a Windows tray icon that checks periodically for DarqUI and EQ2MAP updates. More information for setting up and using DarqUI_Notify can be found here
. The notifier also includes a URL Helper
that opens website requests in your default Windows browser instead of the in-game browser. The app is optional, and is included in the download on this page.
Visit these links for more information:
DarqUI Unified Features
Have a question? Visit the DarqUI Discussion Forum