EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 10-06-2014, 12:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Higher Resolution Support?

Love profit however at 2600x1920 resolution some things are tiny and greatly affect gameplay such as the group/raid windows (particularly the cure buttons) and seeing the detrimental effects on your target mob.

In this day and age of wide screen and 4K monitors being released and more common, is there any way to scale up some of these UI elements either in game or out or to simply provide support for higher resolutions? I've been able to scale a bunch of things either by modifying files or in game but these ones elude me if there is a place to do it..

I think we need either support for higher resolutions or a guide on how to scale up profit UI for those with more modern systems.
Unread 10-06-2014, 02:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrkoon View Post
Love profit however at 2600x1920 resolution some things are tiny and greatly affect gameplay such as the group/raid windows (particularly the cure buttons) and seeing the detrimental effects on your target mob.

In this day and age of wide screen and 4K monitors being released and more common, is there any way to scale up some of these UI elements either in game or out or to simply provide support for higher resolutions? I've been able to scale a bunch of things either by modifying files or in game but these ones elude me if there is a place to do it..

I think we need either support for higher resolutions or a guide on how to scale up profit UI for those with more modern systems.
It is not a simple task. Do you have any particular window in mind?

Silat

Unread 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Scaling - Play windowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrkoon View Post

I have a 2560 x 1440 screen. Playing windowed, I don't run in to scaling issues. (Not really noticed them in full screen either.) With 4K you have the equivalent of about 4 1920 screens so it may become more of an issue. Sitting up close to a 4K screen can be daunting and you may want to window it down anyway.