EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-18-2009, 03:32 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk
Default Profit not loading for anyone else?

I patched Profit Catalyst yesterday and got it working just fine. Raided/played all night with no issues. Logged off.

Today I logged in to default. eq2.ini is pointing to the right folder and I tried /loadui, but even with Profit selected it still loads as default. I did a complete wipe/reinstall to no avail. Everything is fully patched, even previously ignored files. I didn't change anything in the files from last night to the time I logged in this morning. No one else in guild or level chat seems to be having this issue.

So I'm curious if this is happening for anyone else, or if anyone has any suggestions for me.
Unread 06-18-2009, 05:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

Ok so I finally narrowed down the issue. I completely forgot that last night I altered my _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons file (sorry, was half asleep after playing in the new x2 zone after raids). Then today when I did the clean wipe, I thought I'd un-ignored that file, but was mistaken.

The issue stemmed from what I posted here. I tried to edit the Inquisitor spell Ministration to reflect the correct t8 value of Ministration VIII. I did this the same way I edited in Sacrifice and a macro to accompany my rez - took out all the level restriction data and simply did:
Code:
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Ministration VIII" Tooltip="Ministration"/>
This made the entire UI not load for me. I just got the new file then re-altered that one spell alone to test, and sure enough that's when Profit wouldn't load. As soon as I swapped back to the clean file, it worked again.

So I guess I'm stuck with the lvl 57 version in the UI for now, until someone a little more savvy than I can get it to accept the t8 one.
Unread 07-13-2009, 01:29 PM
A Grove Wisp

Did you ever manage to get your spell to work at the right level? I am having the same problem with the templar spell Restoration VII. It is stuck at the old Arch Restoration level 73 spell name. I need it to work with the newer (GU 51) name.

Thanks,
Eliana
Blackburrow Templar
Unread 07-16-2009, 09:20 AM
A Sea Turtle

I had the same problem. Was trying to switch some of the buttons to be a little more useful on my Coercer, and wound up logging in to the default UI. My fix was delete the files in Profit, and the character.xml file and then I just said forget it, and I'll keep the default buttons.
Chrandon, Coercer
Chrazelle, Assassin
Chranos, Templar
Chrandir, Dirge