EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Grobb
Default Merchant Window

Any way to get the options in a Merchant window to say look for just Forearms or Chest? When I go to say the Drinal Steward in cardin ward I would like to search for just certain spots.
Unread 11-08-2013, 01:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxet View Post
Any way to get the options in a Merchant window to say look for just Forearms or Chest? When I go to say the Drinal Steward in cardin ward I would like to search for just certain spots.
Not from our end. I'd suggest requesting this on the Official Forums, as other people have been wanting some filtering options too. Right now only text searching is available. Filtering by slot is what they need to add.

Optionally I'd like to see filtering by level, class, or even stat. But that may be above their ability (stat sorting).