Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-07-2010, 11:17 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
The UI mod does not modify the actual filling of the knowledge window -- that is handled by the game. What I'm guessing has happened is that you sorted your spells and had "Highest level version only" checked. Sort your spells again but uncheck that and all your other spells should show up again.
Lordebon, your my hero!!! Everything is now fixed and working properly thanks to you and I am very grateful!!! My in-game petition, however, was another matter. Once again the only advice the GM's could bother to give me was to delete the custom UI and go back to the default. I was so infuriated by their total lack of effort and concern for their customers that I pretty much exploded on them and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if I log in today and find my account has been suspended. I wasn't kind at all in my appraisal of their laziness (and that was one of the nicer terms I used) when it came to helping me with the long list of problems I had. Their only suggestion was get rid of the custom UI. Well, I'm proud to say that I am still running the complete Nightfall UI and have absolutely NO plans to delete it....that is if I still have an active account. Thanks again!!!