EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Closed Thread
Unread 12-09-2011, 03:08 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Mercenary's

Not sure if anyone is working on fixing it,or if I missed the download for it. My commands to return and dismiss my mercenary in my persona window are not working. Not even clickable Also not sure if if maps is just broke or if it's something that needs to be updated through fetish. Thanks for any answer in advance
Unread 12-23-2011, 06:00 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hi all I'm having the same problem just wondering if there is any movement on this ?
thanks
-D-
Unread 12-23-2011, 09:24 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

I didn't know there were commands for that in the Persona window? Are you referring to the Pet window that has always been in the interface?

The Mercenary window that appears with Follow, Assist and Protect has the Attack and Backoff commands. Is that the window you are referring to? That window functions fine from the patch that Savie published.

Please provide more info.
Unread 12-23-2011, 09:50 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

I think they men the two buttons that show in the persona window's mercenary tab when you have a mercenary hired but not active.

Silat
Unread 12-23-2011, 12:56 PM
A Griffon

Server: Guk

I used FetishNightFall 11.9 and then updated it with Savie's patch for GU62 and my Mercenary will Resume and Dismiss from the Persona window provided by Savie.

I guess I would suggest anyone having an issue start by repatching with Savie's Fetish GU62 Patch.

If someone can nail down any specifics I will try to track them down if Savie does not get to them first. In this instance, however, the code is pretty cut and dry and does not appear problematic.
Unread 01-04-2012, 07:02 PM
A Brown Bear

Press F10 to bring the windows backgrounds into focus. Then make sure that the regular group window is not covering the Merc window.
Unread 02-04-2012, 09:55 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Problems with Merc Window

My merc window shows all black and I am unable to tell the merc who to assist or follow. Does anyone else have this problem with Fetish? I am fine using the default merc window but I cant seem to find which file to delete out of Fetish in order for to start using the default window.
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:08 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost

I see that no one has written anything here in a little while, but I just wanted to report that I am STILL having issues with the Merc window. Basically, when I hire the merc, he's there, everything is fine, etc. The issue is that the window to control him is NOT there. I've tried the F10 method, and the window just doesn't seem to exist. I have completely deleted and reinstalled Fetish UI and the GU 62 latest patch, and still no luck. On ONE of my toons I managed to bring the Merc control window up, and once brought up, no more issues whatsoever. I just need to know if there is something I'm not doing right, or if there is something I can adjust to make the window show on its own? Thanks in advance!
Unread 02-22-2012, 11:52 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by katdex View Post
I see that no one has written anything here in a little while, but I just wanted to report that I am STILL having issues with the Merc window. Basically, when I hire the merc, he's there, everything is fine, etc. The issue is that the window to control him is NOT there. I've tried the F10 method, and the window just doesn't seem to exist. I have completely deleted and reinstalled Fetish UI and the GU 62 latest patch, and still no luck. On ONE of my toons I managed to bring the Merc control window up, and once brought up, no more issues whatsoever. I just need to know if there is something I'm not doing right, or if there is something I can adjust to make the window show on its own? Thanks in advance!

Try /togglemerc
Unread 02-23-2012, 02:37 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thank you so much for the response, Darq. I just went and tried that, but no luck there either
Unread 02-23-2012, 09:59 PM
A Griffon

Katdex, you could try doing a /load_uisettings and pick the profile of the character that has a visible mercenary window. The entire UI layout is going to come with it of course, so be careful. The window may simply be out of reach offscreen.
Unread 02-24-2012, 03:00 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Problem solved! :)

Thank you so much for the advice, Darq. I did have ONE toon that somehow (I still am not sure how) I managed to get her merc window up, and I tried loading HER UI...and nothing came up. Finally, on the advice of a guildmate, I tried loading the default UI, and nothing came up. It was then that I came to the incredibly annoying solution of completely wiping my EQ2 folder and starting from scratch. After working all night and this morning, I am happy to say that it is finally working as it should. Thanks again for all your help, Darq. Apparently it was just a matter of file corruption, and not something on Savie's side. I figured as much, tbh - it seemed like very few people were having issues with merc windows still, so I deduced that it was most likely me
Unread 11-06-2012, 12:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Smile Mercenary Timer

Hi, I am having an issue with the Timer in the Mercenary Tab of the Persona Window. I have Fetish Core 12.2 installed and now I no longer have a timer showing me when I can bring Merc back up after suspending him. I know it's about 3 minutes but would really like to see that timer. Normally it's on par with rez sickness or close to it, but I am currently caught in a guessing game.
I would appreciate some help in restoring the one that worked properly in the 11.9 version. Thankyou for the support
Unread 11-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragdu View Post
Hi, I am having an issue with the Timer in the Mercenary Tab of the Persona Window. I have Fetish Core 12.2 installed and now I no longer have a timer showing me when I can bring Merc back up after suspending him. I know it's about 3 minutes but would really like to see that timer. Normally it's on par with rez sickness or close to it, but I am currently caught in a guessing game.
I would appreciate some help in restoring the one that worked properly in the 11.9 version. Thankyou for the support
Fetish Core uses the default version of the group window (only recolored automatically) and the default version includes the merc countdown. I checked today and the amount of time until the merc could be summoned again showed up fine.

Since this was an old thread with an unrelated OP and the issue is not reproducible I'm going to go ahead and lock it now. For any new issues, please start a new thread.