Quantcast DrumsUI - Blackhood's Updates For Updater - Page 2 - EQ2Interface
EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads


Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 11-15-2016, 06:22 PM
occam6 occam6 is offline
A Brown Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 9
Default Update Not Working

Hello, and thank you for all the work you've done on DrumsUI.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for me. Is the updated file named DrumsUI_full_release2.07? That'st he only download I can find, but when I install this file there's no change to my UI.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 11-15-2016, 06:49 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaen View Post
I dont see a way to level up the mercs on the merc page, nor can i put on equipment other than for appearance.
I somehow deleted the train merc button, this is fixed. (File updated in first post).

The equipment is there.



Is this not it? What did I miss?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 11-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim737 View Post
Hejo,
For sum reason I lost Implied target. I mean the window is physicly there when I press F10 I can see it there even when I right click it I can go to window options. But nothing shows in that window.
I never touched anything with target or implied target. I will look at it though.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 11-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by occam6 View Post
Hello, and thank you for all the work you've done on DrumsUI.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for me. Is the updated file named DrumsUI_full_release2.07? That'st he only download I can find, but when I install this file there's no change to my UI.

Thanks.
Once you unzip that file, you have to put the DrumsUI folder in your everquest\ui folder. Also, put eq2.ini into your \everquest folder.

Then download DrumsUI_kunark_20161115a (from my first post) and unzip to your everquest\ui folder, it will ask you to overwrite files. Overwrite all files.

Then in game do a /loadui and select DrumsUI.

If you already have DrumsUI installed, just do the second part. I just linked those files in case people wanted to try DrumsUI or just wanted a fresh install of the UI.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 11-15-2016, 08:12 PM
occam6 occam6 is offline
A Brown Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 9
Default

Thank you Blackhood, that worked!

Really appreciate you taking up the work to keep this maintained!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 11-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by occam6 View Post
Thank you Blackhood, that worked!

Really appreciate you taking up the work to keep this maintained!
Your welcome! Glad you got it working


@Jim737, I looked into implied target and it works for me. I don't see any problems.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 11-16-2016, 02:16 AM
Jim737's Avatar
Jim737 Jim737 is offline
A Brown Bear
 
Join Date: May 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
Your welcome! Glad you got it working


@Jim737, I looked into implied target and it works for me. I don't see any problems.
Yah I see it seems to be problem on my side. I did reinstall the game fresh with default UI and still no Implied Target window. Fukin strange.

Sry for bothering you gj on KA update.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 11-17-2016, 12:40 PM
eq2gal eq2gal is offline
A Young Mystail Rat
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Server: Unkown
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by occam6 View Post
Thank you Blackhood, that worked!

Really appreciate you taking up the work to keep this maintained!



Indeed. Thank you Blackhood - it is appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 11-17-2016, 10:39 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Thanks for the kind words everyone
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 11-18-2016, 05:17 AM
Jim737's Avatar
Jim737 Jim737 is offline
A Brown Bear
 
Join Date: May 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 10
Default

Could I have one request?

Would it be possible to add to broker / market window option to filter out MERC-ONLY gear ? pls
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 11-19-2016, 01:19 AM
sas0969's Avatar
sas0969 sas0969 is offline
A Coastal Crab
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Server: Everfrost
Posts: 1
Thumbs Up Great work on update

Blackhood
Thanks for the work and the update!
It took me awhile to get it right, since I mistakenly ran the updater after I installed your files. (Plus some other really dumb moves I managed all on my own. I don't recommend messing in directories when you're 1) not that smart and 2) absurdly sleep-deprived.)

Could you let us know when this is pushed to the updater?
(Please & thank you)

Last edited by sas0969 : 11-19-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 11-19-2016, 07:31 AM
Eliziana's Avatar
Eliziana Eliziana is offline
A Grove Wisp
 
Join Date: May 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 25
Default

Thanks so much for updating this Blackhood. I updated today and it's awesome!

One request, any chance you could include the broker / mail buttons on the stat bar, as another user created a while back? I overwrote it and my useful little buttons have gone.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...84&postcount=3
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 11-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

@sas0969 - I do not run the updater, Drumstix42 does, and I am surprised it's still up since he does not play EQ2 anymore. It would be up to him if he wants to put them on the updater or not.

@Eliziana - That is a mod. I will do it, just give me a few hours, I will PM you the file as I am not going to make it part of my DrumsUI updates, unless a lot of people want it heh.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 11-19-2016, 04:10 PM
ookook ookook is offline
A Young Mystail Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Server: Unkown
Posts: 2
Default

Blackhood,

I want to commend you on such a great job. I have always favored Drums UI and the fact that you take the time to keep the important stuff updated with the expansions is great! You do an awesome job. However I was reading your post about how you accidently deleted the Merc file out of the zip folder? When I downloaded the kunark zip file today and installed it over on my UI everything was there except the Merc window updates. There is no button or option to put gear on the merc or train the merc. Infact I did not even see a Merc .XML file included in that zip file. Was there supposed to be one? or is it coded in to one of the other XML files?

Again thank you so much for your time and effort in keeping this up

-Ookook
of Halls of Fate
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 11-19-2016, 04:46 PM
Mysstie's Avatar
Mysstie Mysstie is offline
A Griffon
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Server: Oasis
Posts: 156
Default

Ok, I've modified my version of the Stat Bar based off Drums and Blackhood. I have increased the space for Flurry, Haste, DPS, and Crit which was getting chopped off due to my values being larger than it was designed for.

It also has the Mail and Broker quick buttons on it.

(Edit: I've made a newer version to add space to +Mod. See this thread: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18303 )
__________________
- Mysstie

Last edited by Mysstie : 11-22-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 11-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookook View Post
Blackhood,

I want to commend you on such a great job. I have always favored Drums UI and the fact that you take the time to keep the important stuff updated with the expansions is great! You do an awesome job. However I was reading your post about how you accidently deleted the Merc file out of the zip folder? When I downloaded the kunark zip file today and installed it over on my UI everything was there except the Merc window updates. There is no button or option to put gear on the merc or train the merc. Infact I did not even see a Merc .XML file included in that zip file. Was there supposed to be one? or is it coded in to one of the other XML files?

Again thank you so much for your time and effort in keeping this up

-Ookook
of Halls of Fate
There is no merc "file". What I deleted accidently was the "Train Merc Button" from the Merc Tab or page on Persona.xml which I fixed. So if you open your character window, and go to the Merc Tab, what do you see? I see it normally.

@Mysstie - Thanks for doing that, saves me some time
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 11-19-2016, 07:30 PM
eq2gal eq2gal is offline
A Young Mystail Rat
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Server: Unkown
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Ok, I've modified my version of the Stat Bar based off Drums and Blackhood. I have increased the space for Flurry, Haste, DPS, and Crit which was getting chopped off due to my values being larger than it was designed for.

It also has the Mail and Broker quick buttons on it.

I've attached it here.
Thank you I have another question.... Is there no Faction button for this new content. Perhaps I missed something?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 11-19-2016, 10:05 PM
Mysstie's Avatar
Mysstie Mysstie is offline
A Griffon
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Server: Oasis
Posts: 156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq2gal View Post
Thank you I have another question.... Is there no Faction button for this new content. Perhaps I missed something?
Faction button? I've only ever used the Faction tab of the Persona Window (but I do use the default one).
__________________
- Mysstie
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 11-20-2016, 12:02 AM
ookook ookook is offline
A Young Mystail Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Server: Unkown
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
There is no merc "file". What I deleted accidently was the "Train Merc Button" from the Merc Tab or page on Persona.xml which I fixed. So if you open your character window, and go to the Merc Tab, what do you see? I see it normally.

@Mysstie - Thanks for doing that, saves me some time

Ok my bad after playing around with it I did not know you had to actually click the icon in the corner after you open up the merc tab. after clicking the merc icon next to the merc name up on the top left it took me to the window where you can train and add gear. Again great job in doing this with the recent expacs!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 11-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Jim737's Avatar
Jim737 Jim737 is offline
A Brown Bear
 
Join Date: May 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim737 View Post
Could I have one request?

Would it be possible to add to broker / market window option to filter out MERC-ONLY gear ? pls
bump .. blah need to write at elast 10 characters to quote : )
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 11-21-2016, 07:23 PM
Eliziana's Avatar
Eliziana Eliziana is offline
A Grove Wisp
 
Join Date: May 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
@Eliziana - That is a mod. I will do it, just give me a few hours, I will PM you the file as I am not going to make it part of my DrumsUI updates, unless a lot of people want it heh.
Hope you havent spent any time on this as it looks like Mysstie has fixed it Thanks for looking at my request though, you're a star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Ok, I've modified my version of the Stat Bar based off Drums and Blackhood. I have increased the space for Flurry, Haste, DPS, and Crit which was getting chopped off due to my values being larger than it was designed for.

It also has the Mail and Broker quick buttons on it.

I've attached it here.
I would send you pizza and/ or cookies if I could Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 12-07-2016, 03:22 AM
rans0m rans0m is offline
A Young Mystail Rat
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 7
Default Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for your updates to the ui. I appreciate the work you have done.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 12-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Blackhood Blackhood is offline
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rans0m View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for your updates to the ui. I appreciate the work you have done.
No problem!


For all: **First post updated with new file for persona fixes.**
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 12-08-2016, 09:08 PM
rans0m rans0m is offline
A Young Mystail Rat
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Server: Antonia Bayle
Posts: 7
Default Experiance bar

Only thing that i cannot figured out, is my Experiance bar.
I used to be able to click on it and toggle between all the bars. I do not really want to show all the different bars all the time, and i cannot minimize the window to show just the Ascension bar. I do not know if its just me, or mine is broken, lol. Any ideas would be appreciated, even if its something different.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 12-20-2016, 06:55 PM
Mysstie's Avatar
Mysstie Mysstie is offline
A Griffon
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Server: Oasis
Posts: 156
Default

Looks like today's patch messed up the Stat Bar (eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml) with the Health and Power.



Quote:
Values for current and max character Health and Power are now on separate lines in the character UI to better fit the values.
__________________
- Mysstie
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Our Network
EQInterface | EQ2Interface | War.MMOUI | WoWInterface | VGInterface | LoTROInterface | MMOInterface